Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    Lin Zhengfeng Shuo Wangfeng

    .

    After Ling Yang's words fell, a bigger wave was stirred up in the crowd.

    Everyone knows that Jianjun's Mansion is the residence of Qingyang Jianjun—but Ling Yang actually said that he would go to Jianjun's Mansion to arrest people to prove that Qingyang Jianjun harbored prisoners? !

    how is this possible?

    How could such a noble and pure person like Sword Lord Qingyang

    be associated with the scum of Wuwang Mountain!

    Sword Lord Qingyang is deeply popular, and most of the disciples still firmly believe in him.

    But there are also some people who were shaken by Ling Yang's words: What if what Ling Yang said is true?

    A disciple of the Qingyang Sword Sect was too aggressive, and couldn't wait for Ling Yang's so-called evidence, so he stepped forward and questioned: "No matter what, Qingyang Sword Lord is your master.

    Why do you come here on such an occasion? Destroy the apprenticeship ceremony of your master and junior sister?"

    "Why should I explain to you what is right and wrong ? All

    I know is, my master, he did something wrong.

    And those who do wrong things should be punished.

    And

    You—— " "A brat who doesn't know the heights of heaven and earth, what right do you have to point to my nose and ask questions?"

    Ling Yang sneered and said, "I don't want to harm my fellow sect...Xu Weng, please." As soon as

    Ling Yang finished speaking, he Behind him, a half-closed white-haired old man raised his hand and waved a spell.

    I don't know the method of that technique, it was extremely treacherous, the silver streamer was somewhat pale, and it slashed at the disciple's neck at a very tricky angle.

    Qingyang didn't guard against his move, and before he could save anyone, that disciple's blood was spattered on the spot, and he didn't even have time to leave a last word.

    All the people present, the last thing they saw was his wide-open, unbelievable eyes, rolling to the ground along with the head.

    Shuowang Peak, which was originally full of many criticisms, was silent for a moment, as if there was no one around, only the cold wind whistled.

    Ling Yang said: "See, following your respected Qingyang Sword Lord is such an end."

    Ling Yang looked at Qingyang almost provocatively: "His so-called peak strength in the wilderness can't even protect a single disciple. !”

    Hearing his words, Qingyang paused slightly, his face expressionless.

    Then he stretched out his hand and restrained the disciple's body.

    Ling Yang looked at him, and said again: "Master, you are really good at this set of fake tricks." Qingyang said lightly: "I don't have an apprentice like you,     so

    I can't afford to be a master this time."

The intention was to expel Ling Yang from the sect.

    After Ling Yang heard it, his face was not surprised: "Oh? Master, you want to drive me away?"