Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Changing the Vest

    Qi Ling was very proud at the moment.

    When Zhenjun comes back, it doesn't have to follow this woman.

    As long as it adds fuel to the story of how Lin Zhuo oppressed it, with the real king's character of jealousy, he will definitely teach her a lesson! It kept tears in its eyes, and looked at Xuanli tearfully, as pitiful as it could be: "Zhenjun, I work every day, and I still get beaten. She beat me with an inkstone and stabbed me with a silver needle. You Don't leave me here..." It sobbed as it spoke, falling into Shen Lingshuang's ears, and only heard a few words intermittently.

    "Working every day...and being beaten...being pricked by silver needles...you don't want to..." Shen Lingshuang became more and more annoyed as she heard this, and immediately sat up with a cold face.

    Xuanli caught a glimpse of her waking up, put a storage bag by the table, turned and left.

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Qi Ling quickly hugged his thigh, but was bounced away by his fingers.

    When Qi Ling came back to his senses, Xuanli had disappeared without a trace, only Shen Lingshuang stood in front of it expressionlessly.

    Qi Ling was terrified by her momentum, and howled loudly: Zhenjun, it is not kind of you to throw me here! This little aunt will not hear me speak ill of Lin Zhuo, so prepare to beat me up! Shen Lingshuang looked at the crying girl in front of her, at a loss.

    She became very embarrassed for no reason, and at the same time felt a little uneasy: Lin Zhuo was also like this when he was young, and he was very afraid of her.

    She doesn't know how to coax the child, and every time it only makes Lin Zhuo more and more afraid of her, so that she dare not get close to Lin Zhuo.

    Lin Zhuo always thought that his aunt didn't like her.

    Seeing this child who looked exactly like Lin Zhuo now, Shen Lingshuang almost returned to the feeling of not knowing where to put her hands and feet back then.

    She reached out her hand, touched its head, and said stiffly, "Don't cry."

    Qi Ling's crying stopped abruptly, and he hiccupped uncontrollably.

    The two stared at each other for a while.

    Shen Lingshuang thought for a while, and took out a small knife from the space ring.

    Qi Ling flinched, and saw Shen Lingshuang take out a red fruit.

    Shen Lingshuang held the fruit with one hand, controlled the knife with spiritual power, quickly peeled the fruit, and handed it to it: "Eat."

    Qi Ling took the fruit in a daze, and said softly, "Thank you, auntie "

    Shen Lingshuang frowned: "Don't call me auntie." The

    seniority is messed up.

    Qi Ling shrank back from her fright and bumped into Lin Zhuo.

    Lin Zhu raised her head sleepily: "What's the matter?" As soon as she raised her head, she saw a figure standing in front of her eyes. She took a closer look and found that it was Shen Lingshuang.

    "Auntie?" She rubbed her eyes, "Are you awake? When did you wake up?" She glanced at Qi Ling: "Why didn't you tell me when Auntie woke up?" Qi

    Ling hurriedly handed the fruit that Shen Lingshuang had just handed He raised it up and paid tribute to Lin Zhuo. Lin Zhuo happened to be hungry too, so he picked up the fruit and took a bite, but Shen Lingshuang knocked him hard: "Why do you even snatch your daughter's things?" Lin Zhuo shook his hand, "Pa da "With a sound, the fruit fell to the ground.