Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

    Lin Zhuo was bewildered by the fact that he was caught off guard by a peacock.

    After chasing it away several times, Lin Zhuo simply wanted to take it into the cave - anyway, there was an empty stone bed in the room where she and Zhao Yiqing lived.

    Lin Zhuo led the peacock into the cave, but unexpectedly, the peacock touched the "door curtain" made of Canglang paper, and was immediately bounced away with a flash of golden light.

    The stupid bird didn't believe in evil, and hit it again, but was bounced farther, and fell to the ground.

    Looking at it like this, Lin Zhu almost couldn't hold back his laughter: Fortunately, it's still early in the day, and the prisoners are still mining, and there is no one around her.

    Otherwise, the elegant reputation of the white-fronted peacock family will be ruined by this stupid bird.

    "Oh——" It seemed a little dazed when it fell, and it took a while to get up from the ground again, attacking the "door curtain", and was quickly held down by Lin Zhuo: "Okay, okay, you can't get in... "In order to protect the prisoner, this formation should also have a protective function, lest any spirit beasts break in by mistake.

    Forcibly breaking in, I'm afraid it will trigger the ultimate move of the formation.

    It can't go in, Lin Zhuo is also worried.

    Although this peacock has foundation building skills, and there are not many foundation builders among the prisoners, it is still too dangerous to leave it outside alone.

    Lin Zhuo thought for a while, and hung his jade token around its neck: "Go in and try?" The peacock plunged in, and the formation engraved on the Canglang paper shone golden, allowing it to pass.

    Finally able to get in, Lin Zhu thought to himself, it seems that this formation recognizes cards but not people... But before she was happy, the peacock's growl and Zhao Yiqing's exclamation came from inside the cave: "White-fronted peacock?! "Lin Zhuo wanted to run into the cave to stop the peacock from hurting people, but he was also bounced away by the formation.

    Lin Zhuo covered his forehead and thought: Is it possible that if you stay with the silly bird for a long time, your IQ will also be infected? ...After a while of jumping around, Lin Zhuo finally entered the cave with the peacock.

    She and the peacock were sitting facing each other on two stone beds. Zhao Yiqing was in the middle, looking around curiously: "Lin Zhuo, did you make a contract with a white-fronted peacock?" "It's not a contract," Lin Zhuo said while supporting his forehead, "Yes It's dependent on it."

    "There is no spirit animal bag, let it live here, and when those people come back, I'm afraid it will cause trouble."

    Lin Zhuo also thought of this, and he felt very headache.

    The peacock seemed to know she was upset, and rubbed awkwardly at her feet.

    "There is another way," Zhao Yiqing said, "you can take it to Sister Shuang."

    Shen Lingshuang... Lin Zhuo recalled the other party's indifferent eyes when they met last time, and felt a little apprehensive in his heart: "She won't agree."

    "Try Try it." Zhao Yiqing was full of confidence, "Sister Shuang's wooden building has always been vacant. Sister Shuang is a nice person, and I will definitely lend you a few days."

    She wrung her fingers and thought: "In a few days, the market will ask for it ." It's time to open. I heard Senior Brother Yun say that you can take out a lot of black iron ore. Then you can use the black iron ore to buy materials in the market. If there are surplus materials, I can not only refine a space ring for you, but also I can make you a spirit animal bag..." Zhao Yiqing murmured, telling everything she knew like peas in a bamboo tube, and inadvertently betrayed Yun Bozhou several times.