Chapter 72

Chapter 72: Dazed

    Qingyang sensed that he was wrong, and asked: "What's wrong with you?" Xuanli said: "Something happened to her."

    "The contract was completely cut off," his golden pupils were blood red, "I can't perceive her Existence.

    Obviously just now... I can feel that she has arrived in Qingyang City."

    Xuanli took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and calmed down the turbulent emotions in his eyes.

    Opening his eyes again, he became extremely calm: "I'm going to find her."

    "No," Qingyang said almost ruthlessly, "You can't leave this Jianjun Mansion until the succession ceremony."

    Xuanli's every move He was stared at by countless pairs of eyes. If he left, it would put that girl in greater danger.

    "Practice your sword with peace of mind," Qingyang said, "I'll go and investigate with you."

    He is now a sword spirit, as long as he is unwilling to take the initiative to appear, idlers will not be able to see him.

    "You can't find out," Xuanli said, "She must have used Yi Rong Pill when she left Wuwang Mountain, and she will be careful not to let anyone find her trace.

    Now that something happened, I even... have no way to know her To die or to live..." At the end of these words, his hoarse voice even trembled a little.

    Qingyang shouted: "Xuanli, you are stupefied."

    He asked: "Has the contract been terminated?

    " In addition to sharing life, other contracts, if one party dies, the contract will be automatically terminated.

    If the contract has not been canceled, it proves that she is still alive at this time.

    Qingyang said: "Then there is a high probability that she will be involved in the secret realm, so you don't have to worry."

    Xuanli frowned and said: "This is the first time this secret realm has appeared, and no one knows what's going on inside. She's only on the seventh level of Qi training..." "If that's the case," Qingyang said again, "Why did you agree to her leaving Wuwu?" Lushan?" Qingyang's tone was a little aggressive: "Just because she wanted to come, you let her come? I don't know when you became so stupid."

    Why did you agree? He couldn't help recalling her words that day in his mind: "Then I will come even more... Before I entered Wuwang Mountain, they also told me that it was not a good place."

    At the beginning, he was attracted by this Moved by the sentence, but not only moved by it.

    He recalled the first time he saw her: she had just entered Wuwang Mountain, she was at the fifth level of Qi training, she was delicate and weak, and there were two gangsters with a higher level than her who wanted to do something wrong to her.

    He was on the sidelines, ready to step forward to save her, but before he could make a move, she knocked down the two of them by herself.

    He didn't even see how she did it - he found out later that she seemed to have some way of manipulating the aura.

    In the mine, she could even use this technique to easily dig out the black iron ore.

    That's why when he was injured in the battle with the Cangjie cultivator, he rushed to her side at the risk of letting her restore the chaotic aura around her.