Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    The brother-in-law

    was wrapped in such an ambiguous atmosphere, and at a certain moment, Lin Zhuo almost wanted to say yes to him.

    But in the end, she shook her head: "Not good."

    She felt the temperature behind her become a little colder.

    He hugged her tighter and tighter, so tight that it hurt her ribs.

    Just when she thought Xuanli was angry, his voice came from her ear again: "Why?"

    This voice was even more aggrieved than before, with a bit of anger and coldness: "I won't let you go. "

    Staying... is of course a very simple thing," Lin Zhuo said slowly, "but what kind of identity do I want to stay? I eat Yi Rong Pill every day, wearing a look that doesn't belong to me, trembling , stay here timidly?"

    "This is the Qingyang Sword Sect, and you are now the sword master of the Qingyang Sword Sect.

    Everyone's eyes are on you, and you can't wait to pick the bones out of the egg, even if you have No matter how small a mistake is, people will criticize it, let alone me..."

    "You are not wrong."

    Lin Zhuo smiled: "I hope I am not." The

    atmosphere fell into silence for a while, Xuanli hugged her Hands loosen.

    He said, "Then you go."

    Lin Zhuo's heart skipped a beat, and he turned around, just in time to see the disappointment in his eyes.

    Seeing her looking over, he turned his head and said, "Before I regret it."

    Lin Zhuo's heart suddenly seemed to be pierced with many small thorns, which hurt and numb, and every time one was pulled out, a thorn leaked out from his heart. guilt.

    She lowered her head: "I know you're worried about me..." That's

    why she wanted to keep her, surround her, and enter her protected territory.

    But...on the journey of cultivating immortals, one shouldn't be a dodder flower clinging to other people's lives.

    She held his hand, and unconsciously softened her tone: "I can leave a few days later."

    Xuanli still ignored her, only facing her with a cold profile.

    Lin Zhuo thought for a while, raised his head, and quickly kissed him on the cheek, then shrunk into a quail, and took the initiative to nest in his arms.

    A hint of cunning flashed quietly in his golden pupils.

    Lin Zhuo didn't notice it, and rubbed against his arms: "It's not that I won't come back after I left, I can come to see you in the future... Uh!" Before

    she finished speaking, a letter was printed on her lips. Soft kisses.

    This kiss was lightly tasted, like a butterfly landing on a flower petal, staying lightly, and then leaving quietly.

    If it wasn't for her heart beating uncontrollably, she would almost think that what happened just now was a hallucination.

    His forehead was pressed against hers, and his eyes looked into hers: "Okay, I'll listen to you." It

    obviously didn't contain any ambiguity and charm, but it made people feel as if they were wrapped in a golden lake.

    It is the lake water, and it is also the flames, carrying thousands of unresolved tenderness, almost drowning people in it.