Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Impossible

    Sword Lord Qingyang.

    This name is like some kind of ancient spell, keeping everyone in place.

    They stared blankly at the blue-clothed figure in the air, unable to believe their eyes.

    Sang Mei is also one of these people.

    She watched Qingyang raise the sword, and then heard him spit out from his mouth coldly: "Those who are enemies, shall be cut."

    Even if her heart was already dead, these words were still like sharp knives, piercing her hair all over. pain.

    "Master, heh..." She curled her lips into a sneer, "I've called you Master for so many years in vain."

    "I never thought you would be such a ruthless person," Sang Mei also slowly raised the sword in her hand, "Master must still remember this sword."

    "After I was accepted as your apprentice, you gave me this sword and said that the sword is called Chunxi. May my words and deeds be like a sword, pure and bright."

    Sang Mei spoke faster and faster, the more she spoke, the more pitiful and indignant she was: "But my master is an out-and-out hypocrite! He doesn't even dare to recognize his own son!

    " After I became pregnant, he expelled me from the master's school. Because of this, my Dao heart was completely destroyed, and I lived in a panic in Sishui County. However, the person who committed this mistake is still standing in front of him, the hypocritical and righteous Sword Lord! "

    My own son? !

    Immediately, everyone present was blown away by this shocking news.

    "What! Did I hear wrong? Sword Lord Qingyang's... son?!"

    Who doesn't know that Sword Lord Qingyang is pure and ascetic above women, and only sees the sword in his eyes, and can't see the pink beauty at all.

    Such a person... actually did such a wolf-hearted thing?

    "No, I don't believe it, Lord Jian is not this kind of person..."

    "If you are an old man, you should remember that this matter was very inexplicable back then. A Jindan Daoist was kicked out of the sect, but everyone didn't know the reason and kept it secret. Later, this matter was gradually forgotten... ..."

    "No wonder everyone didn't know what happened back then, it was because Sword Lord Qingyang made such a big mistake..."

    Listening to the discussions of the disciples around him, Nie Xiao could hardly help laughing heartily: This mulberry eyebrow...is really wonderful!

    So what if Qingyang came back to life?

    After this commotion, his prestige among the disciples of Qingyang Sword Sect was greatly reduced! This muddy water, the muddier the better!

    Out of the corner of Nie Xiao's eyes, he saw that after hearing the news of Qingyang Sword Lord's resurrection, more and more disciples came from all directions, wanting to verify the authenticity of the news.

    After Qingyang killed the man, all the disciples would think that the murder was to cover up the truth.

    Thinking of this, he couldn't control himself any longer, and said loudly: "Sword Lord Qingyang, do it, kill her!"

    Regardless of whether what she said was true or not, after her death, these words will be the same as Dark clouds shrouded the sky of Qingyang Sword Sect forever.