Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Guanyun Pavilion

    Nie Xiao followed Zhu Dai into Wuwang Mountain. Instead of Qiongtai Yuyu, he came to a pavilion with dilapidated beams and pillars.

    There is a plaque hanging on the pavilion, and there are three big characters written on it: "Guanyun Pavilion".

    There was a man sitting in the pavilion, with his back to them, leaning on the railing, as if admiring the clouds.

    His long hair is rare brown, and it is casually scattered around him. The black robe on his body has golden patterns and faint streamers. Just a glance, he feels that the green feather robe made of three thousand high-grade spirit stones is compared to In the dust, it is not as good as the sackcloth of the world.

    "True Monarch Xuanli."

    He saw his master at the top of the Great Wilderness salute humbly.

    Then the other party turned around, his face was stern, and his golden eyes were calm and unwavering.

    He raised his hand slightly: "Sit." The

    master carefully sat down on the stone bench. He was about to stand on one side and serve the left and right, but unexpectedly, Zhenjun Xuanli raised his eyes and looked at him with sharp eyes.

    He froze for a moment, and retreated tactfully.

    ... On the other end, Miao Qingshu got off the treasure boat with all his disciples.

    She is now Nie Xiao's fiancée, and Nie Xiao is the young master of Tianzhao Sect. In order to take care of the disciples in the sect, he simply let these sect disciples who came to collect the mine also board the boat, lest they have to use the flying magic weapon themselves. It saved them a lot of Lingshi expenses.

    The disciples received favors and relied on her power, so they surrounded Miao Qingshu with stars and moonlight, with her as the leader.

    Miao Qingshu held a treasure book in her hand, which was a refined spiritual weapon. After she opened it and poured spiritual power into it, the black words on the pages floated in the air. They were the number plates of the prisoners before they entered the mountain.

    There are two disciples on Miao Qingshu's left and right, one is writing and the other is shouting; the other two disciples are standing aside, one collects the ore and the other holds the whip.

    "No. 68!" A stooped old man came forward tremblingly carrying a linen bag.

    The person collecting the ore counted and said: "Ninety-eight mines." The

    writer wrote down the number next to the number plate, and the whipman took the long whip, injected spiritual power, and whipped it down without hesitation.

    "Ah—" After two screams, the old man's back was dripping with blood.

    On the barb of the long whip, glaring blood shines.

    Even though they have seen it many times, the prisoners in Wuwang Mountain held their breath involuntarily when they saw this scene.

    The scene was quiet for a moment, and the caller turned a blind eye: "No. 101!"... Guanyun Pavilion.

    Zhu Dai exchanged a few words with Xuanli, directly cutting into the purpose of his visit today: "I don't know what caused the strange movement in Wuwang Mountain four days ago?" Xuanli said: "I found that the aura of Wuwang Mountain is overflowing. "

    He paused: "It's not overflowing into the wilderness."

    Zhu Dai looked surprised: "You mean... the upper realm?" Xuanli nodded, and said again: "Man-made."