Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Was Kissed (One More)

    Lin Zhuo didn't know what the cat swallowed by mistake, and it turned into a human form.

    The strange masculine breath suddenly enveloped her, and she was not quite used to it.

    She subconsciously pushed twice, but she didn't push, but the other party hugged him even tighter.

    A huge man, like a milk cat, keeps shrinking into her arms.

    "Hey, wait..." Before Lin Zhuo finished speaking, he was caught off guard and squeezed directly onto the bed. His whole body sank into the soft quilt, crushing the glazed grass on the brocade quilt. The aroma diffuses on the tip of the nose.

    The man pressed against her, and she could feel his breathing stop for an instant.

    The pair of pupils that were close at hand suddenly turned into vertical pupils, and a figure was reflected in the bright golden pupils.

    Lin Zhuo looked at it in a daze, only feeling that the shadow was about to be burned by the hot flames.

    In a trance, she felt that she was also involved in the overwhelming flames.

    She tilted her head, and her cheeks were accidentally stained with cool grass juice. The next moment, her body was firmly held down. Lin Zhuo exclaimed, and found that the man's soft lips had landed on her face.

    His lips and tongue moved with the glass grass juice, like a child licking something, leaving a sticky touch on her face.

    Lin Zhuo only felt that the part of his heart seemed to be electrified, and his heart was beating violently.

    When all the glazed grass juice was sucked into his stomach, he finally let go.

    Lin Zhuo gasped for breath, and his consciousness slowly returned.

    Is she... being underestimated? ! The belated shame and anger rushed into her brain, she raised her hand, but before she could let it go, she met his dazed eyes again.

    Lin Zhuo's heart softened again.

    Forget it, what's the deal with a cat.

    He doesn't understand anything, but just transformed into a human form, following wildness and instinct.

    Even so, Lin Zhuo still felt panicked in his heart, and scratched his chin as if venting his anger, "Don't do this next time."

    Unexpectedly, he was shocked, and two furry animal ears appeared on his head! Her long brown hair was scattered behind her head, making her face look like a jade sculpture made of ice. A pair of golden vertical pupils were warmed by the soft light from the top of her head. As she stared at her, one ear seemed to be uncomfortable. It moved—Lin Zhuo seemed to be hit by something in his heart, and he couldn't help touching his ears.

    But as soon as he touched the tip of his ear, he suddenly saw a shudder all over his body, and a fluffy and soft tail appeared in front of his eyes. It was golden and golden, with interlaced stripes. Against the golden-eyed animal ears, it added a bit of fatal attraction.

    He just lay on her body like this, with his limbs stretched out, and his tail wagging.

    It was only then that Lin Zhuo noticed that on the man's thin shoulder, there was a new wound, which ran obliquely from the left shoulder to the right waist.

    The wound is hideous, terrifying and frightening, as if it was wounded by a sword.

    This scar... She hadn't seen it before.