Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Please eat sugar

    After receiving Lin Zhengfeng's letter from home, Lin Zhuo suddenly felt a sense of urgency.

    She rested for the night, and was about to go to Yunchongpo to continue breaking the formation, but unexpectedly received Tang Hong's sound transmission amulet: "Senior Sister Lin, the pill you want is ready."

    Lin Zhuo sent her a message back. Notes, take the initiative to go to the past.

    When she got outside the valley, Tang Hong was already standing outside the formation waiting for her.

    "Senior Sister Lin, this is a pill made of glazed grass." Tang Hong handed her a jade bottle, "Ming Xuan said that this medicine is extremely powerful, and only fifty pieces of glazed grass can get one pill."

    Lin Zhuo was very satisfied Putting away the bottle of medicine without hesitation: "Thank Mingxuan for me."

    Tang Hong curled her lips, "Thank him yourself."

    Lin Zhuo raised his eyebrows and looked at Tang Hong: "Why, you and Mingxuan had a conflict "No."

    Tang Hong stubbornly refused to admit it, but anyone could see the anger on her face.

    Lin Zhu rubbed her head: "You still haven't told the truth in front of me?" Tang Hong hesitated for a moment, and told the truth: "Ming Xuan cured those cats, but he didn't let me beat them."

    Lin Zhuo Clumsy: "..." Huh? "When those cats were disobedient before, Mingxuan needed my help to subdue them." Tang Hong looked a little frustrated, "Now he throws a pill, and those cats fell obediently."

    Lin Zhu laughed dumbfounded : Children feel that they are not taken seriously.

    She asked, "Is my aunt here?" Tang Hong shook her head, "Going out."

    Lin Zhuo led her by the hand, "Let's go."

    "Huh?" Tang Hong was stunned for a moment, "Where are you going?" Lin Zhuo said: "Didn't you ask me to thank Mingxuan in person? Now that my aunt is not here, just let me sneak in."

    ... Lin Zhuo and Tang Hong passed through the formation together and entered the valley.

    As soon as he entered, Lin Zhuo saw Ming Xuan squatting on the ground sorting herbs, with a bunch of cats lying around him.

    It is said that those cats have been cured by Mingxuan. The residual poison of the medicine in the body has been cleared, and all of them have returned to normal appearance. .

    These cats really became much more lively, and they all knew Lin Zhuo, and when they saw her coming in, they surrounded her and became very intimate.

    After these cats were cured, they all changed a lot. Lin Zhuo couldn't recognize what they looked like before. He picked up a three-colored cat in his arms and rubbed his chin. The cat in his arms immediately narrowed his eyes comfortably. Eye.

    Seeing Lin Zhuo coming, Mingxuan raised his head from the pile of herbs and called her, "Senior Sister Lin."

    Tang Hong was still angry with Mingxuan, and went straight into the wooden building, "I'll go in and sleep."

    Mingxuan's reaction was completely straight, and he didn't notice anything wrong, so he nodded and said to her, "Then you have a good rest."

    Tang Hong's face turned darker for a moment.

    Lin Zhuo looked at Tang Hong's back helplessly, and asked Ming Xuan, "Didn't you find that there was something wrong with Xiao Tang?" "Huh?" Ming Xuan looked at her blankly, "What's wrong with her?" "Um..." Lin Zhuo put it another way, "What are you usually doing these days?" Ming Xuan said, "Pharmaceuticals, alchemy, detoxifying these cats..." As he spoke, he himself realized something was wrong: "I , I don’t seem to talk to Xiaotang much..." He lowered his head: "No wonder Xiaotang is angry with me."