Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    After hearing Xuanli's words in the secret realm

    , Cunkang's eyes obviously flashed a trace of displeasure.

    "True Monarch Xuanli," he did not want to admit Xuanli's identity as the Sword Lord, "When did I, the dignified elder of the Qingyang Sword Sect, not even have the qualifications to accept disciples? Why can't this little girl be my disciple? "

    As soon as he said this, the field was suddenly full of gunpowder.

    The disciples were all trembling, not daring to get involved in this dispute.

    Xuanli, however, seemed to turn a blind eye to his provocation, and just said indifferently: "Because she wants to be my disciple."

    Qingyang said, Tang Hong was born with a sword bone, and her aptitude was excellent. Among the disciples, he can be called the best, even compared to the few existing Nascent Soul True Monarchs, he is even better than him.

    Such a good qualification can be used to train the next sword king.

    "I can't tell, Xuanli Zhenjun has only touched the sword for three days, and he wants to rob me, an old bone who has touched the sword for seven hundred years?"

    Cunkang snorted, unceremoniously exposed Xuanli's shortcomings .

    The three words "seven hundred years" were accentuated by him.

    Xuanli said: "So what."

    "The degree of master-student fate, what does it have to do with seniority?"

    "Okay, okay, okay," Cunkang said "Hello" three times, obviously angry at Xuanli's words , He looked at Tang Hong, "Among the two of us, who would you like to be your teacher?"

    Tang Hong's gaze swung back and forth between the two, with a very hesitant look.

    As soon as she was silent, the disciples in the audience couldn't help but muttered in a low voice: "It's so lucky to be able to be recruited by the two Nascent Soul Masters..."

    "Didn't you hear what Master Cunkang said, she is a natural sword Bone, it's hard to pick one out of ten thousand aptitudes, this is a natural aptitude, you can't force it!"

    "Oh, I just regret that I didn't cast a good baby..."

    He Zhengfang frowned when he heard these sour voices.

    He said with a straight face: "You can just see her aptitude? Although her sword moves are basic, she is very solid every time she makes a sword. It can be seen that she has been contacted countless times. If it is better than the basic skills, you are probably better than her." But her."

    The disciples recalled Cai Tanghong's move in the arena just now, after careful consideration, they had to admit that what He Zhengfang said made sense.

    "Talented and hardworking... If this little junior sister is accepted as an apprentice, I am afraid that we will feel ashamed every day."

    "I wonder which Zhenjun she will choose to worship as her teacher?"

    "Cunkang Zhenjun, after all, Cunkang Zhenjun He is the first apprentice of Sword Lord Qingyang, and after the death of Sword Lord Qingyang, the person who is best at using swords in this wilderness is undoubtedly Zhenjun Cunkang."

    "Not necessarily," another person said, "You didn't see that little girl, but you saw Xuanli When Zhenjun came in, his eyes lit up."

    "Food and sex, after all, Xuanli Zhenjun's face... After showing up a few days ago, I don't know how many teachers and sisters have secretly moved their hearts..." The