Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Emotional

    Nie Zhan inexplicably felt that he was a little funny.

    His eyes were still fixed on Nie Xiao. The last time he got emotional and quarreled with Lin Zhuo was also because of Nie Xiao.

    He also thought that the last time she insisted on embarrassing Nie Xiao by shaving off her eyebrows and hair was because she couldn't get over that hurdle in her heart, and love gave birth to hatred.

    Unexpectedly, what Lin Zhuo said was true.

    She no longer cared about Nie Xiao at all.

    ——He and Nie Xiao actually look a bit alike, both inherited his father's eyebrows and eyes, once, he even covered the lower half of his face, pretending to be Nie Xiao to play tricks on those female cultivators.

    He saw Lin Zhuo was a little drunk from a distance, and took advantage of this moment to approach her, also wanting to see if she would recognize him as Nie Xiao.

    But she didn't.

    She said another name. He had heard this name from Nie Xiao half a month ago.

    Xuanli Zhenjun.

    Zhenjun... the great power in the Nascent Soul stage, being called so familiarly by her, he already smelled a hint of intimacy.

    In this Wuwang Mountain, I don't know where she could make friends with a Nascent Soul power without making a fuss, and even let the other party give her a space magic weapon.

    This Lin Zhuo really cannot be underestimated.

    While he was in a daze, Lin Zhuo seemed to be awakened by the mountain wind, and finally recognized him.

    "Nie Zhan?" She looked at him blankly, "What are you doing here?" Lin Zhuo looked a little cute when he was drunk, and she jumped out word by word, which could be clearly seen from her face. Her disgusted expression was not deterrent at all.

    Nie Zhan smiled, and took out a jug of wine from his arms: "Senior Brother Yun will compensate you for a jug of wine, how can I fall behind Senior Brother Yun?"

    Lin Zhuo stared at the wine for a while, then reached out to take it. Guojiu: "I accept it, let's go."

    Nie Zhan blinked, pretending to be wronged: "You invited Senior Brother Yun to drink, why don't you invite me?" Lin Zhuo turned around and went back to the pavilion with the wine in his arms, leaving him with the back of his head: "I don't want to be with ugly people. Let's have a drink together."

    Nie Zhan choked on her, but still cheekily followed, and sat next to Lin Zhuo.

    He propped his chin with one hand and looked carefully at Lin Zhuo who was drinking, and suddenly found that her cultivation had increased again.

    When she went to Peacock Valley not long ago, she only advanced from the fifth level of Qi training, and now she has already reached the seventh level of Qi training.

    He knew that Lin Zhu had lost this matter, and Yun Bozhou didn't hide it from her.

    But when Lin Zhu came back, he just found out about it.

    Even if it is much easier to advance in the Qi training stage than in the later stage, her speed is really amazing.

    I want to come... I went to a place full of aura.

    "Lin Zhuo," he asked her nonchalantly, "Where have you been these few days?" Lin Zhuo took a sip of his wine and said solemnly, "I went to a place where there are no ugly people."