Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Buying Chestnuts

    The atmosphere fell into a suffocating silence for a while, Lin Zhuo could only hear the sound of the branches being burned in the fire and the sound of the wind rushing towards her.

    "Yes, I'm sorry..." Facing the figure in front of her, she stumbled and lowered her head, "I didn't mean to..." Seeing her obediently admitting her mistake, Xuan Li felt a little itchy in her heart.

    He knew that Tang Hong entered the chestnut grove with her, and seeing the flames from a distance, he thought something happened to her.

    Unexpectedly, when she came over, she saw her anxiously throwing water polo on the tree.

    The anxiety and fear of doing something wrong, he had never seen such emotions in her.

    Logically speaking, she is the one who snatched the house, and she broke the formation to escape from prison. These actions should be far more frightening than lighting a fire by mistake.

    Compared with the previous two incidents, the wildfire is really insignificant - even if this area is completely burned, if you find a few wood spirit root monks, within a month, the place can be restored to its original appearance.

    When she escaped from prison, she was calm and calm, but at this moment, she suddenly became at a loss.

    It's really... a little cute.

    Right and wrong in her heart, and the norms prevailing in the wilderness, are completely two yardsticks.

    This is another world, imprinted on her body.

    The itching in his heart was getting worse and worse, and he couldn't help wanting to bully her, forcing her to show more embarrassment and panic.

    It seems that only by breaking her shell can I see the softest and truest appearance in her heart.

    With a wave of his hand, water droplets poured down one after another, extinguishing the mountain fire.

    Then Lin Zhuo saw Xuan Li pursing his lips and looking at her: "This chestnut grove I like has been burned up by you."

    She did something wrong, she was panicking, and when she saw Xuanli's hidden grievance, she immediately lost her mind: "I didn't know you liked to eat chestnuts... I, I can compensate..." Xuanli said: "No It 's gone."

    Lin Zhuo felt that there was a hint of anger in his words, and he felt even more guilty.

    She said cautiously: "I can really pay you back, as long as I can do it, you can say anything... Hey!" Lin Zhuo watched Xuanli ignore her, turned into a cat shape and jumped away .

    Lin Zhuo wanted to stop it or not, but the helplessness of doing something wrong in his heart was getting deeper and deeper.

    Oops, this time it was really a disaster.

    How can I sincerely apologize...Go outside and buy some chestnuts for him and come back to make an apology? She squatted on the ground in despair, looking at the charred chestnut forest, with a sad face.

    Little did he know, a pair of eyes were watching her from the dark, and a smile flashed in the golden pupils.

    ...When Tang Hong came back with the water, she saw that the fire had gone out, and Lin Zhuo looked disappointed.

    Tang Hong thought to herself: Senior Sister Lin has never been like this before, presumably the mistakes in this practice have dealt a big blow to her.