Good or Bad

Kimhan had never wanted to fall in love.

It wasn't in his plans.

He was just a nosy kid, who wanted to uncover a big enough scandal about his dear Pa.
Theerapanyakul meant anything but morality and legality. You could call it the way you wanted : mafia, gangster or killer... It was all the same. In the end, they were the bad guys.
Kim was determined to prove it and bring about Korn's downfall. The king of this cruel chessboard.
But voila.....

There was him.

''Good evening, P'Kim.''

Porchay Kittisawasd.
Nong Chay.
Chay...

His young boy.

A very precious little one, with whom his stupid heart had fallen in love.

"Um....how are you?"

A month ago, the young boy had collapsed on his doorstep, in tears, because of him.

"Well...all the bad things, I've already forgotten them." Porchay confesses in a trembling voice.

Kim looked at the young boy, he had lost weight, his eyes were still filled with sadness and anger. His bright smile and his gaze filled with a gentle warmth had disappeared now.

''Hmm. Me too.''

Kimhan advanced, to the young boy, not taking his eyes off his, before going around him to advance to his piano.

He had lied, of course.

Porchay was not something bad. On the contrary, it was the best thing that ever happened in Kim's shitty life.

He went on stage, still feeling the gaze of the young boy on him. In this concert hall, the audience was about three thousand people, and yet only one person mattered to Kim. He sang only for ...him.

.🌸.🌸.🌸.

"Congratulations for tonight!" exclaimed his manager happily.

"Why was that kid on stage?" Kim asked, he was really pissed off.

''Who are you talking about? Oh Nong Chay? He was doing a backup, just a background dancer, but he's good isn't he? Why ? You don't like him?''

Kim clenched his jaw, ignoring his manager's questions.
It was impossible not to like Chay.
But right now, he had a mad desire to kill the stylist.

......A crop top?! Revealing the belly of the young boy on stage, for all to see.
Kimhan's anger rose further, watching as the festival director approached the young man.

"Thank you again for coming! You have talent..."

Kim wasn't listening anymore to his manager, his gaze pierced Porchay's, albeit only through a mirror.

"Wik....Are you listening to me?" his manager was annoyed.

With a wave of his hand, Kim silenced him. He knew that despite appearances, Porchay was also watching him out of the corner of his eye.
Never Kim would ever let the boy out of his sight.

"I'm going home now, thanks again..." Chay whispered, this time he didn't look at Kim.

The young boy grabbed his bag, then he slipped towards a door. But Kim was already up and he followed him.

No....he shouldn't... But he couldn't stop.

He was really unable to leave this young boy alone.

''Wik...! Wait, where are you going? The car is not ready..." but Kimhan was already not listening to his manager.

Porchay walked down the first main street, it was dark, and at this very moment Kimhan was no more than a common stalker.
The path was mentally exhausting for the singer. He remembered each license plate, as well as people's faces.

You never knew, an accident could happen quickly. He needed to protect Chay.

Porchay was nowhere safe, not since he entered the Theerapanyakul's life.
Suddenly, Chay turned around, and Kim hid behind a wall, unaware of what had disturbed Porchay.

"Who is..??....Oh."

Kimhan could see Porchay's shadow, the young boy had leaned towards... A cat?
The animal meowed, and Kim relaxed, before smoking a cigarette, waiting for the young boy to decide to resume his journey.
Porchay stroked the cat gently, before taking his knees in his arms, his eyes still filled with painful melancholy:

"...I saw him again today..." Chay whispered. "He hasn't changed...He's still as good as ever....He didn't look sad, in fact I think he hates me."

''Meow.''

''...Me...I can't do it...It's pathetic, I know...I blocked him. Still...But...''

Kimhan had no emotions, but his gaze hardened. He always made the young boy suffer...Despite all this time, Chay was still in pain. But Kimhan couldn't blame Chay, he himself couldn't keep his distance.
What they had... Was everything he ever needed.

''Hey young man.''

A hoarse voice behind Chay immediately made Kimhan frown.
He came out of his hiding place, anyway, Porchay was ahead of him and couldn't see Kimhan in the back.

"...What do you want?" asked Porchay, taking a step back.

Shit.
One more step, and Porchay would be against Kim's chest.
The man in front was menacing, he had a torn shirt and a small machete at his waist, which made Porchay shiver in horror.

''N-no... Nevermind, forget it. S-sorry.''

Kimhan had simply put his hand in his pocket, showing his shining silver gun thanks to the moonlight, and the guy ran away.
He knows this kind of thug.
In fact, he had even seen this vermin before. In his dear Father's office. Fuck. What the hell was happening?

"What the fu-..."

Chay tilted his head, he was stressed by everything lately. Suddenly, he shivered and turned around. Facing his dear Phi.
He wasn't really surprise, to be honest.

''P'Kim.''

Kimhan didn't take his eyes off the end of the street, where the guy had disappeared.
His voice was colder than he intended:

''Go back home.''

Chay frowned, now the fatigue was far too great for him to fight with Kim. So he choose to ignore his Phi, and left. But Kim finally stopped him from leaving, grabbing his left arm.

''Take another road.''

"What the hell do you think you are doi-... ?"

"Don't stay there. Take another fucking road and go back to-..." Kim hissed.

''Excuse you? You've lost your mind, P'Kim. You said I could do whatever I wanted so I'll walk this freaking way..."

Kimhan lost patience, he pushed Porchay against a wall and the latter stifled a small cry of surprise.

"FUCK CHAY !....It's dangerous here." snarled Kimhan, whose dark gaze kept searching for the stranger.

"You....You are the biggest danger in my life." Porchay snapped, pushing Kim away.

[ End of the chapter.]

Okay guys I have no idea of what I am doing hahaha... I just missed writing a very dark Kimhan.
This is gonna be so toxic relationship dynamic.
Sorry in advance haha.
What did you think of this first chapter ? Should I continue?
Love you all, your dear writer Kam. 🌸❤️