Wik

''Well P'Wik, we know that you are a particularly sensitive singer, always writing sad songs, have you found the right person yet?''

Wik tilted his head, his curl falling perfectly over his right eye. He wore blue contact lenses, blurring his vision a bit and it was unpleasant.
But he still smiled at the presenter.

''Well, P'Buzz... I'm very busy on my new album and as you know I just did my first World Tour... I don't have much time for relationship...''

''Yes, yes...I've heard of it! Wik'call right ? It's feel like you are waiting for someone or maybe trying to reach a specific person...Could you tell us more ?''

"I just want...to sing as much as possible so that one day someone who needs it will hear my voice..."

The man who had blue hair and a funny pointed mustache gave him a friendly smile.
He started talking a little more about Wik's new album and ended up coming back to the subject that interested him the most:

"Tell me, Wik....What kind of person ever took your heart? What could I do to make you fall in love with me, for example?"

Wik was silent for a moment, before smiling again, seductively, using a charming voice:

''I suppose...You need to be a person similar to an angel...''

Buzz laughed, he clapped his hands before looking back at the camera. He underlined once again how Wik was a great artist and finally greeted his spectators with warmth.

🌺🌺🌺

''Good job !''

Red, his manager, was folding Kim's new suit. The singer sat down in front of his mirror, his eyes were red from his damn colored lenses.
A coffee was placed in front of him and he smiled sadly when he recognized a white mug with a small green rabbit.

''It was hard to get that coffee today, geez...'' grumbled Red. ''There were a lot of people today... Well it's true that the new waiter is cute. He looks like Bambi, do you know Bambi ? From Disn...''

Kim looked up slowly at his manager before glaring at him.
His closed, serious face could be terrifying. He ordered Red to go out, then he dialled Kit's number.

''Did you arrive ?''

"Yes, Khun Kim."

''Where is he...?''

''He went for a walk with his friend and...a very fat dog.''

Kimhan frowned.
A dog ?
He rolled his eyes : Porchay preferred cats.
Well, Wik preferred cats to be honest and so Chay, back when he was his number one fan, decided to love cats too...
Porchay had always been cute like this.

He slowly removed his silver rings, before running a hand through his long hair.

''It's so annoying...'' he growled talking to himself.

His reflection was really too similar to Dan's, his long hair was wavy thanks the hairdresser and Kimhan hated that.
If Porchay didn't love Kim's long hair so much, he would be as bald as Boss right now.
He got up and took off his clothes before going to take a shower.

🌺🌺🌺

When night began to fall, Kim went to a luxurious restaurant. He had a rendezvous with Kinn.
His big brother was waiting for him at a round table :

''Bro.''

Kinn greeted him, and he handed him a glass of an amber liquid.
Kinn seemed in better shape, still dressed in an expensive suit and his perfect hairstyle... Next to him, Kimhan looked almost like a celebrity in debt and on drugs.

''How's life ?''

''Tiring..'' simply said Kim.

''Hm...'' Kinn was absentminded.

Something was off, Kimhan could felt it.
He slowly ate, waiting for his brother to let out his concerns.
Kinn took another drink before saying :

''We have some problems...''

''With ?''

''The new police officer. He want to create a better world and everything...''

''That bullshit.''

''Yeah I know, but he doesn't want our money... And he want to investigate in our business.''

Kimhan raised an eyebrow, he looked puzzled.

''Ask Vegas to do something?''

''You know how Vegas deal with people...and he is a policeman.''

Kimhan rolled his eyes. He was done with his family's business, especially since Vegas had taken his place.
However, Kinn crossed his arms, focused on his little brother's face :

''Kim, you need to understand. This is really important.''

''What ?'' growled Kim, he was loosing patience.

''If we leave the country...You might never be able to watch over Porchay again.''

Kim closed his mouth.
For a long moment, he was silent.
But his big brother wasn't over :

''Don't pretend, you can't fool me. I know that you are still sending Anon, Kit or Boss to protect him. You love him, Kim.''

''Stop talking like Tankhun, you are not-...''

''And you. Stop lying to yourself.''

Kinn was so done with his stupid little brother. Kim's brain was way too odd. How could he cares for the young boy and still ignore him when he needed him the most ?!
Kimhan sighed, yep, he could feel a headache coming.
Kinn's advices were right, but Kimhan could not put Porchay in danger again.
Again, and again.. just because of something so selfish like love.

''It's okay, you can leave...Take Porsche and Chay with you...''

''Ai'Kim...One day, he'll learn the true...and he will not be happy about it.''

Kimhan's eyes were filled with pain, and he tried to be strong. Looking away, his eyes were shinning with sadness.

''It's...'' his voice was shaking so much that Kinn felt guilty. ''It's ok if he hates me...I hate myself too.''