My angel

"Khun Kim?"

Kimhan turned towards Kit, the latter was wearing his black and white suit, as usual.
Kit was so big that his clothes seemed too small for him.

"What about Anon?"

''He's crying in front of the plate he had prepared for the kid....'' admitted Boss while looking embarrassed and he added while coughing, ''Nong Chay left without eating this morning...''

Kimhan glared at his guards that he found increasingly incompetent lately.
He turned once again in front of his mirror, before placing a lock of hair on his forehead.
He was wearing his school uniform, a white shirt and his eternal black pants.

''Let's go.''

Kimhan grabbed his bag, even though he had no intention of going to class.
He activated Porchay's location on his watch.
Porchay was still at school so it wouldn't be hard to find him exactly.
Thus, after only 5 minutes in front of the main road to the university, Kit spotted the young boy in the university parking lot.

''Stay here, don't follow me. Await our return.''

"Yes, Khun Kim."

Kim got out of the car, pushing his sunglasses up his perfect nose. He had spent his morning reading a detailed report of this dear new senior Dan: he was a man without any background story, always upright, adopted by an ordinary family.
But the interesting point was his uncle and older brother, two people who were not unknown to Theerapanyakul.

Vermin and Sniper.

Two assholes who had lost their lives trying to play with fire... But Kimhan was a flame whose anger could plunge the country into a devastating fire.

''Hey don't forget, P'Dan! You promised ! See you soon ! Wait for me Chay !''

The irritating voice of his cousin reaches the ears of Kim, who was still advancing towards his boyfriend.
The famous Dan, who looked like Kimhan, despite his old-fashioned grandfather look and slightly taller in height, was standing in front of Porchay.
They were saying goodbye to Macau who was already in another building.

''Thank you, P'Dan...'', said Porchay.

''It's nothing, I'm happy to be able to help you. I can give you a ride if you need...''

''Oh n-no...I'll wait Mac-...''

Dan's facial expression made Kim want to punch him.
But he contented himself with putting his arm around the shoulders of the curly-haired young boy, and he sneered:

''My angel, are you almost over with your little conversation?... Excuse me, I did not retain your first name...''

"P'Kim!" Porchay cried, his eyes widening and his breath hitching.

Dan glared at Kimhan. A palpable tension rose in the air.
The man with glasses crossed his arms, raising his chin slightly:

"Dan. My name is Dan."

"Ah yes, dear P'Dan." Kim's cruel smile kept annoying Dan.

Porchay tried to back away but Kim hugged him tighter, and the young boy blushed.
Kimhan was a smart person, he knew Porchay was mad at him so he put on his best smelling perfume.

''P'Kim...'' growled Porchay with a deep voice.

''Sorry, Dan, we won't take more of your precious time... My angel, we have to go now.''

Kim said each word slowly, sounding like blows. His mischievous gaze was similar to that of his cousin Macau.
Still with his best smile, he suddenly grabbed the waist of the youngest and seized Porchay's lips, in front of all the students present.

"Aaahhh...." Porchay cried out, but the sound was muffled by Kim's mouth.

The younger one trembled slightly, unable to push Kimhan away. The latter, satisfied with his gesture, moved away slightly from Chay and he bit his lower lip.

''P'Kim that's enough!'' roared Chay whose cheeks were as red as a tomato. ''We are in public !''

He raised his hand, ready to slap Kimhan, but Kit's loud voice echoed throughout the parking lot:

"Khun Kim, Nong Chay."

Porchay stopped his gesture, he was boiling with rage.
He quickly apologized to P'Dan, stammering a quick << excuse us
..>>, then rushed to the car.

''What a show...'' commented Dan, looking unimpressed.

''Hmm? Oh...You ain't seen nothing yet.'' replied Kim with a cold chuckle.

He turned his back on Dan, signaling Kit to follow with a wave of his hand.
In the car, Porchay had already put on his headphones and the sound on full blast.

''Kit.''

''Yes ?''

"Go for a walk with Boss...I want to be alone with Chay."

The two guards nodded without questions.
Kit gave the keys to Kimhan and the latter took the wheel.
He started the machine and drove, without really knowing where to go.

''....Porchay.''

''Shut up.''

"Good, I guess you can hear me."

Porchay snarled like a wild animal and rolled his eyes.
Kim found a deserted place and stopped the engine, before removing the safety belt of the young man and he reversed his seat.

"W-what a-are you doing?" Porchay yelled, surprised to be suddenly lying down and Kim on top of him.

''May I know where you were planning to go, my sweet angel ?''

Porchay struggled, but Kimhan grabbed his wrists and positioned them above his head.

''At Macau's!'' roared Chay.

''Why so ?''

''Because I fucking can ! Let me go ! You are completely mad!''

Porchay had screamed so loudly that he had trouble breathing and Kim crushed his body a little more against Porchay's but suddenly the latter shouted :

''STOP.... ARGGHH.. IT'S HURT YOU MOTHERFUCKER..!''

A tear rolled down Porchay's cheek along with blood on his arm and Kim stopped right away.
What the hell ? Blood ?!

''What the fuck ? Who hurt you ?!''

Kim was disoriented when he suddenly saw so much blood flowing from Porchay's arm.
The young boy took advantage of this moment to push Kimhan away before wiping away his tears with a furious gesture and for the first time in his life, he slapped Kimhan.

"Never speak to me again, you psychopath!"

Porchay opened the door and got out of the car before throwing his bloody bandage on the ground.
His wound was wide open again and he was so angry that he tore the microchip out of himself with a heart-rending scream, under Kim's stunned eyes.

"Damn it Porchay, what are you doing?!"

''I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU FUCKING KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL.''