Valentine's Day

As Kim was going back to the parking lot, Tankhun stopped him on the way .

"Tell me, young brother, I know you probably don't care, but do you know what day it is?"

Kimhan frowned, he had no time for his brother stupid and nonsense conversation...

"Don't look at me like that! Ok,ok... Anyway, Porchay is still mad at you, so I guess you're not in a relationship...yet. Too bad, but you don't deserve him anyway."

"Fuck you, Tankhun.''

His brother's mocking smile irritated his.
He couldn't see any connection between the date and his relationship with Porchay...until he suddenly understood.
Tankhun sneered and left depressed alone in his room again.

"Oh...Fuck... Valentine's Day..." Kim sighed.

Of course, that really wasn't the kind of thing Kimhan Theerapanyakul was doing. On the other hand, Wik had to post something for his fanclub.
He made sure Anon wasn't arriving with Porchay, before posing in front of his steering wheel, letting his long hair hide part of his face, and took a quick selfie.
He just put on a heart emoji, and started the engine, because out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Anon.

"...Yes ok...I understand... But he is still trying is best, isn't he ? Please..."

"Stop defending your master!" roared Chay's angry voice.

Kim rolled his eyes, if there was anyone who annoyed Porchay more than Kim, it was Anon.
The poor bodyguard opened the door for Porchay and the latter almost crushed his hand by slamming the door.

"Hey you freaking little jerk....oh Khun Kim hahaha... Sorry."

"Porchay. Do you know how much this car costs?" Kim growled.

Porchay glared at him before crossing his arms.
The young boy knew very well that Kim had few things he liked: music, sports cars and cats.
Everything else was just lies for Wik's image.
But he couldn't care less, because he was mad at Anon right now.

"Khun Kim, do you want to drive?" wondered Anon, who was about to get in the car too.

"Anon, I will send you to the hospital and..."

"EH !?" The bodyguard turned pale, that's it, he was going to die...."I'm sorry if I did something wrong, Khun Kim, please don't hurt me.."

They heard a chuckle in the back of the car and Kim arched an eyebrow:

"What are you talking about? I want you to watch this Top guy, for a week, write me a report every night. Do not make me repeat."

"Ah? Uh...yes! Thank you Khun Kim !"

Anon bowed respectfully to his master, before sighing in relief.
In the car, Kim noticed Porchay's stare. He waited patiently, but the sulky young boy didn't seem determined to speak first...

"What's the matter ?"

"Nothing."

"You do not know how to lie, Chay."

"Because I'm not used to it unlike a certain person in this car."

Kimhan grinned, before parking in front of a depot. Chay had a point.
Kimhan had bought this place a long time ago, to deposit all sorts of things there.
Porchay followed him in silence, as if upset by this sudden destination.

"Why are we in the middle of nowhere? Can't we go back already? I am tired..." The young boy grumbled.

"You'll see..."

Kim opened the blue gate with a key, and Porchay's jaw nearly dropped when he saw a building as big as a football stadium...

"Wow. That's huge..."

"You can choose whatever you want."

Kim leaned against a wall, looking neutral, but inside he was enjoying the young boy's sparkling gaze.
Porchay took a step forward before looking at Kim:

"How many musical instruments are there in total? It's so...Wow." The polite question almost seemed to hurt him, but Chay was genuinely curious.

Kim frowned, he thought...maybe a hundred. But none of that mattered.

"It's a special day, so you can take whatever you want, you can even take everything. I don't use it anyway."

"Why are you being nice, all of sudden...?"

"Because I believe it's the only thing I can offer you without hurting you."

Porchay shrugged, he put a delicate hand on a piano.
He didn't notice Kim's possessive tone, preferring to ignore him, he didn't even know their relationship right now.

"I already have a guitar." Porchay sighed, "...and I play it very little..."

"Do you want me to continue teaching you?"

Porchay judged Kim's proposal.

"Without lies this time?"

Kim pursed his lips, it was a dangerous discussion but he had no choice...if he wanted to keep Porchay close to him. He could do it, only if the young boy was ready for it.

"I can teach you to play any instrument here...However, in return, you have to do one thing."

Porchay stiffened, but he waited for Kim to speak again.

"You have to accept the monster that I am... Not your nice P'Kim anymore. But also... Kimhan Theerapanyakul, a boy who lived all his life, in the most dangerous mafia family of this country."

Kimhan took a step towards Porchay. Now the dice were cast. If only Chay took a step forward... If the boy wanted too. They could be a couple at this very moment.