Protection

Kim snapped the nurse's neck with a disturbing ease. Actually, he was surprised, usually he killed men, and they had bigger necks.

He sighed, and quickly texted Kit.
Kit was his second, for years Kimhan had been looking for a bodyguard himself.
More competent than Anon, Kit worked also much better.

Then Kim searched through the patient files, he found many prescriptions. A medicine always came back... Strange titled K&Care Solution... Like his dear Father's new business.

"What a little....vicious fox."

Kimhan had only a short time, he took a sample before leaving the rest room.
He knew how bad-tempered Porchay would be. So he prefers to take time out in his own apartment.
He always had, behind a huge picture of him, his investigation.

"Well...let's see."

Kimhan connected a common thread between Kinn and Porsche, writing on a post-it note: [ China? ]
Then he added a photo of Top, below that of his father. A white wire was connected to a paper: K&Care....Korn and Care...

Care my ass.

This business kidnapped young people, killed them, dismembered the bodies and sold them to the wealthy. Politics, business men, celebrity...
As Kim frowned at his board, his phone vibrated:

"Yes ?''

"Khun Kim. The job is done."

"Thank you, Kit." Then after a moment of reflection, Kim sighed: "You will be able to resume service by my side. Go to my studio."

"Isn't it Anon right now? Where is he ?"

"I need several people. Bring Boss with you too."

"Yes, sir."

         ................🌸.🌸.🌸.............

Porchay was furious, his face was stern and he was glaring at Kim. If he was mad, then he was fine.
The young mafia heir merely sighed, before opening a door at the back of his studio.
There was a room as big as a reception hall, and Kit waited wisely for his master.

"Oh no, not him..." Scoffed Anon, before grimacing.

Porchay's curiosity made him tilt his head, but Kim's hand against his back silenced him.
He wanted to push Kim away, but Kim looked so fierce that he didn't react. Maybe just...just a little be scared. Even though he would never admit it.

"Always a pleasure to see you, too." Kit replied, a smirk on his lips and Anon gave him the middle finger.

"They are my men." Kim gave Chay an odd look, before pressing lightly against Porchay's back. "Guys, this is Porchay, he's special."

Another man, bald, frowned before putting a suspicious hand at his gun:

"Special in what sense sir?"

"What's Khun Kim is trying to said it's...," Anon exclaimed, "....that if you harm him, I promise you that I will take your carcass to Khun Kim's feet, myself. No one's mess with Nong Chay."

Chay's eyes widened, startled by Anon's sudden protective rush. But Kim nodded, proud for once of his most stupid bodyguard. At least, Anon was wise enough to understand how special Porchay Kittisawasd was for Kimhan.

"Yes, sir." Kit was an imposing man, calm and serious.

"Here is Boss." Kimhan indicated, before whispering in Porchay's ear. "They will protect you and obey you... You can ask them what you want, with certain limits."

In the same ironic tone, Chay arched an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? Can't I ask them to kill you then?"

"You little brat..." Boss growled.

"Attention." Anon hissed, bursting into cruel laughter. "Nong Porchay is special. One wrong move, and I'll shoot you, Ai'Boss."

The young couple who were arguing, did not listen to the bodyguards.
Porchay ended up punching Kimhan lightly in the chest, and this time his gesture made Boss laugh:

''How cute,he has claws, this little kitten."

"Boss." Kim's cold voice made him stop immediately. "Let it be clear for everyone in this place, he is mine."

Kimhan was still holding the sulky boy firmly against his chest.

"Porchay is out of your reach, am I being clear? The first one who touches him, I'll blow his brains out."

"And feed the leftovers to the dogs.." whispered Anon proudly.

Kit threw an annoyed look at Anon, but the latter was the oldest and therefore their senior.
The guard nodded seriously and Boss followed suit.

"What are you playing at...?" roared Porchay. "The terrible mafia boss there?! I am not your wife or whore, P'Kim, I can handle myself just fine ! Let me fucking go-..."

"Do you think this is a game?"

Kim was annoyed, he thought the young boy would be terrified for a while because of his gun phobia, but no, Porchay was even angrier.
He backed up and pushed Kim back, before leaving the room and slamming the door.
The mafia heir looked at his men with almost a sorry look :

''Well...Good luck... Don't leave him for a second."

"Yes sir !"