Fighting

Kimhan Theerapanyakul was a rational person. He knew how to handle many problems, but taking care of Porchay Kittisawasd was the most difficult task he had to do in his entire life.

"Anon. What's wrong again?"

The bodyguard looked like a zombie, slumped against a wall, we could guess the number of nights he had spent awake because of these dark circles.

"Nong Chay doesn't like the dishes, either it's too salty, or something's missing, or it's overcooked.... Khun Kim, please let me take cooking lessons. My pride is hurt right now, my heart is bleeding..."

Kim sighed.
Porchay had decided to act like a spoiled brat, because he wanted to leave. But also because he wanted to see Kim's limits: unfortunately for him, Kimhan was a patient person.
His best songs could take him months to perfect.

"He totally refuses to eat?"

"Oh no, don't worry about his health, Khun Kim. That little brat...uh adorable Nong, ask for snacks regularly. Fries, especially... I am afraid that his blood will turn into smash potatoes !"

Kim gave a disapproving look at his guard, and the latter froze.
But luckily for him, the little brat entered the office again:

"P'Anon!"

"What ?" Anon straightened up immediately, his hands along his body, as if at attention.

Porchay smiled, his eyes shining with mischief, but as soon as he noticed Kim sitting at his desk, the young boy immediately pouted.

"No, nothing just forget about it."

"All right... I'll make new dishes..."

"Porchay."

The young boy was about to leave when Kim's authoritative voice prevented him. His hand resting on the handle, the young man had his back to the master and his guard.
Anon immediately widened his eyes, refusing to be a spectator of an argument between the young boys, he slipped towards the door, pushed Porchay without delicacy, and closed it.

"Hey!" Chay grumbled. "Tsk...damn bodyguard."

"Porchay."

"Enough, I know my first name, no need to repeat it." The young boy replied curtly.

Porchay turned calmly, his neutral face showing nothing, yet his breath was short.
Kim smirked, he knew how sheer his currently white shirt was and Porchay had noticed that too.

''Don't be too hard on Anon. I don't have time to find another guard right now..."

"I didn't ask you to fire him..."

"To fire him...? No, I was thinking of killing him instead..."

"P'Kim!"

Porchay was offended. Anon had done nothing wrong. But Kimhan was... different. He had changed, no, in truth, he was embracing his true nature, that of a mob heir.
Chay clenched his fists, he really didn't like what was going on:

"Don't mess with me, if something happened to someone because of me, I would blame myself for the rest of my life! And I'll hate you forever."

"Don't give importance to others. Anon or anyone's aren't for you to care."

Kim's cold voice made Porchay's heart tremble. The young boy was really not used to this new Kim. A dominant and possessive Kim. It was scary.
And why did that motherfucker have to be so sexy?!

"I don't want...anyone anymore. I'm all alone, so you don't need to worry. I will stay single for the rest of my life !"

"Great, because...You have very bad taste." Kim noticed, crossing his arms, his mocking smirk back. "Of all the people in this town, you've come across the most dangerous guy... So excuse me, if I'm suspicious of your likings."

"You are... Wow. What a nerve." Porchay glared at him, biting his lip.

The young boy was like a little mouse in front of a hungry tiger.
He growled, to sound fierce, but it amused Kimhan's blackened heart.
Resisting a mafia was really a behavior of a story on Wattpad. Normally, Porchay would have been on his knees, begging to be spared his fingers.... And this was real life.

"My brother. I can't talk to him because he's too busy. But when is he coming back? I want to go back home. Away from you."

"I don't know. Are you bored already? Anon would be sad to know that his efforts aren't enough for you."

"I want to go out."

Kim arched an eyebrow, suddenly looking more serious. He didn't want to scare Porchay but this kid needed a lesson:

"There are people out there kidnapping young people, you will be killed and dismembered to sell your organs to very rich assholes."

Porchay's eyes widened. The young boy had seen the white truck.

He understood.

He had almost been kidnapped...oh.oh..oh no. P'Nao. If they didn't take him, what about the nice waiter ?

"P'Kim. Where's the guy that was with me?"

"Why should I give a fuck ?"

"P'Kim !"

"Enough. Leave."

Porchay was panicking again, he walked towards Kim, but the singer didn't move an inch.

"Please, I am being serious, P'Nao did nothing wrong."

"If he is alive, you'll better stop calling his name right now. Or he won't be safe for long."

"W-what..? What the hell is wrong with you ?"

The young boy was dumbfounded and shaking with anger. But it's been a long time since he had been so close to Kim.
His senior was still handsome and freaking sexy in that fucking shirt.
Porchay could smell P'Kim's perfume... He could see his veins on his hands... And those very dark eyes...on him.

"I hate you..."

"Lie all you want. You are not so good at pretending. Especially when your cheeks are so red."

Porchay gasped. He was...blushing ?! Not fucking way. He hated Kimhan so much... He had been used and manipulates and...Nao could be in danger. Right... So...Maybe he could do something to protect him.

Chay looked down.
At Kim's lips.

And without realising it, they both were kissing for the first time.