Macau

'' ...No, Kinn we're not going to cancel a big contract because the guy said hello young man! ''

''Hello charming young man!'' corrected Kinn in an icy voice.

''What the fuck is wrong with you ?!''

Porchay, who was quietly playing on his console, barely looked up to greet his brother.
Porsche poured himself a coffee, glancing sternly around him, with a wave of his hand, he asked Kit and the other guards to leave.

"Where's the other rat?"

"P'Kim's on the couch too..." laughed Porchay seeing Kim's annoyed face.

"If he's here why are the guards still following you huh?"

"Porsche I'm here huh." Kimhan snarled as he stretched out, he put a hand on Chay's shoulder but Porsche's gaze made him withdraw gently.

Kinn put his hands on his hips, before declaring in a loud voice:

"Alright, Vegas is taking care of that contract then."

''Vegas ain't even...''

''Someone is talking about me ?''

The door opened on the man, not very tall, but with rather broad shoulders.
He wore a luxurious outfit, but it was quite of poor taste in Chay's opinion. A sort of black and gold animal print. Why the hell was he always wearing animal print like a grandma ?!
The young boy grimaced, before starting to play again, but he felt Kim stiffen.

''The most good-looking men are finally here.'', the young Macau's mocking voice rose in the air.

He seemed to be doing better.
The young boy had a crush on Doctor Top for a long time.
Porchay immediately smiled at him: they were friends.

''Here's the tea, Khun Ki-....OH NO...'' Anon who had just entered the living room, was face to face with the smirk of Vegas, the demon, and he stifled a terrified cry before turning on his heels.

''Hey asshole!'' growled Macau.

Porchay burst out laughing.
It was a strange sound to his own ears. But Kim looked at him surprised, his gaze quickly becomes soft, and this did not escape his cousin, who laughed at him, grimacing.

''Such a cutie haha...Our dear Kimmy is whipped...''

"That's enough Macau." Pete's calm voice was still slightly stressed, glancing around as if ready to protect his family at all times.

Porsche saluted Pete then Vegas and Kinn almost punched his cousin when he saw Vegas's smirk while hugging Porsche.
What the fuck was wrong with those guys ?!

''This client might just thinks you have good taste...''

''Shut upVegas.''

Kim crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows, he was obviously on his older brother's side.
The three businessmen leave in Kinn's office and Pete shyly approaches Kim:

''Khun Kim,'' he clasped his hands respectfully in front of his chin, ''...Thank you...For your advice. No one is taking treatment anymore... And things are getting better.''

Kim nodded, remaining indifferent.
He snapped his fingers, and poor Anon ran back into the room, offering everyone tea.

''You should give him a necklace... Anon is such a good boy...'' sneered Macau.

Anon gave him a dark look but Porchay just smiled :

''Well educated dogs know how to stay at the foot of their master. He doesn't need one. What about putting on a muzzle to your hia ?''

Macau sat down next to Porchay, ignoring his cousin's offended face.

"Haha...good one...Well, I prefer cats anyway." then he even nudged Kim. "What's your game?"

Pete apologizes shyly to Kimhan but the latter just stood up, then he offered Pete a cigarette.
The Two men watched the two youngest play.

"Vegas...He's grateful...even if he doesn't show it."

Kim shrugged.

"As long as he doesn't cause trouble, that's fine with me."

"Thank you...So...Well..Nong Chay looks a little better..."

''Hmm. The latest events have affected him a lot, but he is stronger than he shows.''

Pete bit his lip.
Unconsciously he touched his wrist.

''If only Macau could be strong too... He has.. trouble sometimes.''

Kim threw his cigarette on the ground, before leaning towards Pete, his face very serious:

''He can be friends with my Porchay. But if he drags him into the darkness with him...'' the threat was crystal clear.

Pete nodded, his face tightening, he was already a stressed person...He didn't want to create any more conflict.

''Chay ?''

Chay ignored Kim, showing Macau a game, giving her smiles.

''Porchay.''

''What ?''

''I'll see if Kinn needs any help.''

Porchay rolled his eyes, nodding anyway.
Then he began to play with Macau again, and the latter whispered:

''Poor you... Is he always boring like that?''

"You have no idea..."

''Hum...Do you want to do something fun !?''

Macau's mischievous gaze shone like the moon in a starless sky.