Punition

Kinn turned to Porsche, he seemed tired and his lover understood.
Kinn didn't want to fight with Porsche, they had been doing pretty well lately...

"Call Khun Vera, have her take care of this.. incident."

''Ai'Kinn, I'm warning you.'' hissed Porsche. ''I don't want a baby's death on my conscience. You.'' he pointed at the three bodyguards. ''You better solve everything and this baby better stay alive.''

Porchay saw how much his big brother had still some trauma from their life before: he looked at this baby the same way he did on Chay when he was younger.
Porsche was a proud, haughty man who sometimes seemed selfish: but he had sacrificed his life so that Porchay would lack for nothing while growing up.
He was a protective brother and knew how life could be hard on weak people.

''I'm going to see P'Kim...'' whispered the young boy, he was the only one who noticed that Kimhan was gone.

With an approving look, Kinn thanked him: Porchay was the only one able to speak with his younger brother.
Tankhun might have helped, before... But he was nowhere to be seen anymore.
The young boy left the living room, there were two floors, not counting the basement.
He already knew that Kimhan was in his office, a spacious room, with one side dedicated to his musical instruments.

"P'Kim?" Porchay shyly knocked on the door, but no one answered him.

He then opened the door and entered the room with a resolute step.
Kimhan was sitting against the huge window, right on the floor, a glass of whiskey beside him.
His wrists were bruised as if he had been in a fight and a strange feeling made Chay's heart tingle.

"Get out of here," Kim growled in a voice distorted with anger, almost bestial.

"Why...?" Porchay was confused, he noticed a broken bottle on the ground, he had almost stepped on it.

The young boy walked around the pieces of glass, and he advanced to Kim, before kneeling in front of him, placing a soft and warm hand on the singer's knee:

''You shouldn't drink...''

''You left.''

''Nothing happened to me.''

"Something could have happened to you." Kim's accusatory voice left no room for doubt.

Porchay pursed his lips, he nudged Kim's knee lightly and slid his body against the singer's.
His back against Kimhan's chest, he felt how jerky Kim's breathing was.

"Did I worry you?" Chay asked in a small voice.

"That's the fucking problem." Kim growled, he rested his head on Chay's shoulder, his nose against the boy's neck. "I'm always thinking about you...It drives me crazy...I can't think straight."

''Sorry.''

Porchay slid his right hand through the singer's long hair, it was soft and slightly wavy.
He waited a little while letting Kim's hands cruise against his body.
Their breathing mixed and Chay wanted him so badly, he put his lips on Kim's.

"Hmmm...aoutch..P'Kim!''

Kimhan had bitten him.
The young boy grumbled a little. Then he felt Kim's hand against his throat and he stopped talking.
Each finger afflicting a slight pressure against his carotid artery, Chay parted his lips but no sound came out.
The cold metal of Kim's rings sent shivers down the spine and he blushed.

Shit.

Porchay let Kim take hold of his body, he was unable to resist him: Kimhan's breathing in the hollow of his ear was like the most beautiful song.
The whole situation was so overwhelming that Porchay could just let Kim take him right now and....

Knock. Knock....

Porchay froze, but Kim just pressed harder on the young boy's throat before lifting his head.

''Come in.''

''W-what ? P'Kim n-no...'' exclaimed Porchay who was embarrassed but Kimhan prevented him from speaking by pressing harder.

"Khun Kim."

Kit entered the room, he immediately looked down, if he dared to look at Nong Porchay in such a state... he knew that the young boy would be embarrassed for the rest of his life. ( He also didn't want Khun Kim to kill him right away ).

"Khun Kim, we picked up the child as agreed. But the latter almost died and we found out that he is mute.''

Porchay's eyes widened, he wanted to get up but Kimhan's grip was way too strong.
He slid his other hand against Chay's stomach and slipped it under Chay's t-shirt before saying in a cold tone:

''It doesn't matter. Either way he won't be useful alive.''

''Alright.''

Kit stiffened, he could hear the little muffled sounds of the young master in Khun Kim's arms.

''I'll tell Lady Vera then and I'll...''

''No. Stay here.''

Porchay panicked, he felt Kimhan's hand go down. He touched his navel then ran his hand under the young boy's pants.

''P'K...Kim! Sto-stop...it.'' whispered the young boy.

"Tell me, Kit, have you become a blind ?"

Kim's voice was way louder than a slap. His bestial gaze fell on his bodyguard, but the man kept staring at the ground.
Kit knew : he had messed up and pretty badly. His young master and himself were right now being punished.

"I'm sorry Khun Kim."

''You may have confused me with this guy that look like me...so I was asking, just to be sure. You know who your boss is, right?''

Porchay froze. Kimhan's hand tightened on his crotch. He was hurt, but worse, he felt humiliated.
Kimhan was punishing him for being close to P'Dan earlier....Fuck ! In front of P'Kit too....

''Yes, you are my boss. I am sorry, Khun Kim. I was going to report everything when-...''

''But you did not.''

Kimhan's hand on Porchay's throat was stronger now, and the poor boy was unable to breathe anymore.