New people

Porchay frowned...Of course, Theerapanyakul... That was Macau and P'Kinn's name.
Anakinn Theerapanyakul, the scary boyfriend of his brother...but also super rich! How did his brother found a sugar daddy like P'Kinn by the way...??
Anyway, he wasn't going to ask them....
Porchay shrugged, with a small embarrassed smile. He didn't want to put anyone in danger so he just said :

"I'm sorry officer, I...actually can't help you, I... had an accident and lost a lot of my memory..."

''Oh...'' Dion looked at the young man with regret, as if he wanted to slap himself for having dared to ask Porchay for information. ''I'm sorry.''

The young boy smiled sincerely, he sighed before shaking his pretty black curls:

"You don't need to be sorry, you're just doing your job...I'm the one who should apologize for being so useless..."

''Oi no, no, no ! I'm sure you're helping a lot of people just because of your kindness!'' Dion exclaimed, shaking his hands.

The policeman thanked Porchay then left to join his colleague who was waiting for him in their car.
Maybe he should tell P'Kinn that the police were after them...However, Porchay was also afraid to know more about this..whole Theerapanyakul's business.
What if they were bad guys?!

🌻🌻🌻

Porchay went back to the shop, he still had so much work.
Cleaning, making coffee, smiling to people.... Repeat.

''Here you go!'' sighed Nao, turning over the << OPEN >> panel.

''Day over!'' whispered Porchay happily.

Nao nodded before suddenly glancing outside: Porchay's guardian was no longer there... Where did he go ? Was his friend safe ?
He took his coat and asked innocently:

"Do you want me to take you home? I can if you need a ride !"

''Oh ? No, thank you, P'Nao... But I'm going to get something to eat before I go home...''

Nao hesitated, but he had to go get his granny's dog out...Since she died, he was the one who had taken over the care of the old dog.
Porchay closed the door of the shop, greeted Nao and then... he found himself alone.
He was not used to wandering around the city and had difficulty finding the main street: that of P'Anon's favorite restaurant! Since he was not feeling well, Porchay wanted to do something nice for once...

''Watch out!'' suddenly cried Porchay as he saw a tall man walking towards the road.

The man stopped and slowly turned to Porchay.

Oh.

He was blind.

''You mustn't cross yet, sir...'' stammered the young boy.

"Ah..thanks for your help."

Porchay waited quietly beside the man: he was tall, with muscular shoulders, wavy black hair and sunglasses.
When the last car passed them, Porchay hesitated.

''Do you need help ?''

"Well... if you don't mind."

Porchay gently took the man's arm and helped him cross the road safely.
Although the man was blind, Porchay smiled all the same.

''Here you are safe! Have a nice day, sir!''

The man nodded and thanked Chay before leaving.
Eventually, the young boy found his way on his own, even though he was lost several times....

🌻🌻🌻

The next day, Porchay was alone for the opening of the cafe.
He was mopping the floor, preparing the dishes and cleaning the table when a first customer entered:

''Good morning beautiful lady, please wait a second.. !''

''Hello young man !''

The old woman smiled, waiting for Porchay to recognize her before laughing:

''Oh you're still so cute...''

''Lady Vera!'' exclaimed Porchay immediately, before smiling.

Vera was the housekeeper at Summer's Villa, one of the few people who still treated Porchay like a normal human being.
She patted the boy's shoulder gently and he offered her a cappuccino.

''Sugar free !''

''Sugar free, I remember yeah!'' adds the young boy.

When she left to sit at a table, another man entered.
Wow, for his first time being alone, Porchay had many customers.
1...2...4....7...
Until someone got Porchay's attention.
A mature man, probably in his thirties, with a brown beard and a serious expression:

''Hello young man.''

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

The man asked for a coffee and when Porchay handed it to him, he slid his gaze to the young waiter's bandage:

''You should remember to disinfect your wound.... It's important.''

''Oh...? Yes, Yes thank you !''

The man smiled and left, with his coffee in hand. He seemed in a hurry, like some... doctor.
It was strange, ever since Porchay came out of the villa, he felt like he was constantly meeting new people.

''Chaychay!'' Nao was finally here, and not alone this time.

There was a big fat dog following the young man everywhere.
Porchay bended over, and gave the dog a quick pat.

''Eh...you are being nice to him when you don't even want to hug me !''

''Are...you jealous of the dog ?''

''Eh !'' growled Nao who started to sulk like a child. ''We have known each other since a long time now and you still refuse my
...''

''Enough, you sounds like Anon...It's creepy...''

Nao and Porchay laughed like two idiots.
They started to work again, meeting a lot of people.

It was a great afternoon.