Thunder 🔞

There was a storm outside.
Night had fallen.
It was raining and everything was dark in the shop.

In the back room, behind a red curtain, Porchay was almost asleep.

''Porchay...'' whispered Kimhan, he slid his hand on the boy's ribs, a gentle caress.

Porchay growled and frowned, his body was covered with pretty small bruises.
His neck had red marks and his pretty black curls were wet from the young boy's perspiration and tears.

''My good boy...''

This voice.
Porchay straightened up on his elbows immediately, staring confusedly at the man.

''Wik...? You are...Are you P'Wik ? The singer with a heartbreak ?''

''Hmm?''

''It's your name ? I heard an interview on TV, last time...Did we know each other?''

Porchay let himself be taken in the powerful arms of the man, Kimhan positioned him on his bare chest, with a mocking smile.

"You are my number one fan..."

"Oh....Really ? Well..I like...like your voice." Porchay tilted his head.

Macau had told him that he liked music and that he could play the guitar.
If he knew Wik, then he understood better.
Wik ran a hand through the boy's hair, and he slowly slid it down Porchay's back.

"No...Not a second time." Chay grunted, slapping Kim's chest. ''I want to know why....Why do I have this conviction that you can do anything to me...?''

Wik's gaze became warmer, he had beautiful black eyes.
Kim slid his right leg against Chay's and the young boy grimaced.
Fuck, he was hurt...behind.

''Aoutch...you bully...It hurts...''

"Um...Chay...I know your body, trust me.. You can take more."

Porchay shivered, the possessive tone of this man making him unable to think.
He felt his cheeks flush, and hid his face in the crook of Wik's shoulder.

"Seriously....Can I know what we were?"

''What we are.'' corrected Kimhan. "I am yours...Just as you are mine."

Porchay took a deep breath, he could smell the singer's perfume.
His brain imposed on him the image of a flower...black and purple.

''...A...Dahlia...''

Kim stiffened.
Was Porchay starting to have his memories back?
He forced the young boy to look him in the eyes, with a single finger:

"Do you know what that means?"

"It's a flower..."

''Yes. Good boy. I teach you that back then...Seems like you remember.''

Slowly, Kim lifted his hips.
He hadn't left Chay's body.
It was still hot and humid inside.
The young boy growled and bit Kimhan's shoulder to stifle a moan.

''Ouch....I said no more rounds...ouch... Please, P'Wik ! Argh gentle...''

''My angel...I missed you.''

Porchay's heart stopped, as did his breath.
He really didn't understand anything, but this man... This man could insult him or kiss him, and Porchay would be happy to let him.
He was really doomed.

''P-please.. argh...please..''

''I like it when you beg me...''

Porchay groaned.
Shit.
It was awkward but incredibly easy... His body recognized Kimhan, he responded to every touch with joy. And Kim knew his power over the young man's body.