Kimhan/Daniel

''Daaaaaaannyyy...''

Ven was running towards his little brother, a big innocent smile on his lips.
He was a happy child, whose parents couldn't have children naturally.

"From now on, we're brothers okay?"

Ven held out his hand to the shy bespectacled boy.
Dan had always been a discrete child, almost incomplete person.
One day he understood something : he needed a brother. Because deep inside his heart, he felt that he had been missing someone.

''P'Ven...''

''Hmm?''

"Are we brothers now ? For real ?"

''The best brothers in the whole world!''

Ven was always smiling.
He shook hands with his new little brother and their adoptive parents were waiting for them.

''Daniel ! Ventis!''

Ah.

That damn dream again.

Dan woke up in his break room.
He put his glasses back on and tied up his long hair properly.
A quick glance at the clock told him he had slept for an hour.
Someone knocked briskly on the door and a young boy with a camera entered the room:

"Hey, P'Dan! Have you seen Chaychay ? He was supposed to wait for me to finish my lesson but he disappeared! I kept trying to reach him but...''

Dan crossed his arms, of course he knew, he had witnessed the whole scene. Kimhan was possessive asshole.
He had kissed Porchay in front of everyone.

''His boyfriend came to pick him up.''

''Ah my cousin... Wait Kim came to college? Wow.''

Macau chuckled a bit, before actively searching for a new photo, maybe P'Dan would help him again ?
Macau Theerapanyakul was the bridge that linked Dan to Kim.
Seeing a photo on a newspaper, Dan had understood his connection with the youngest Theerapanyakul, obviously he had almost the same face.
When he had met Macau the first day of school, Dan decided to befriend him.

''You know, even if the university belongs to your family, you are not allowed to enter here without permission.''

"Oh sorry..." Macau blushed a little and he smiled stupidly.

Dan rolled his eyes. This kid was stupid but at least he knew his twin better.
Kimhan Theerapanyakul.
Of course, he had to kill his big brother and his uncle.
Ven... Well Vermin had followed their uncle, Sniper, into some dark business.

"Your cousin...He is in a relationship with your friend, isn't he? They are lovers, right ?"

''Kim and Chay?'' asked Macau in a distracted voice. ''Well... Wait....Seems like...not anymore... What the fuck ?!''

''What do you mean ?''

Macau's eyes widened as he looked at his phone before swearing.

"Oiiii...Damn, sorry P'Dan, I'm going to get Chaychay back ! Shia, Shia, Shia..."

Macau ran off.
Porchay and Kim weren't together anymore?
Well done.
Dan got up slowly, before opening his laptop: the signal from the microchip he had implanted in the young boy's arm indicated a place far from the city center.

"So you managed to take it off... Naughty brat."

Did Porchay had time to talk with Kimhan or was he still convinced that his boyfriend was a creppy paranoid?!
Dan's gaze hardened: Kimhan had taken his brother from him, so he would destroy Kim's perfect little life.

"Professor Daniel?"

''Oh lady Smith, good morning. I am sorry, I am leaving first !''

The young woman smiled at him, she entered the room at the same time as Dan left.
He had to find Porchay before Kim.

''Macau ! Wait !''

Luckily for him, Macau was barely starting his car, and Dan slipped inside.
The young boy looked at him surprised but he had no time to discuss, he accelerated and rushed into the city.

''Nong Chay has problems?''

''Yeah!'' cried Macau furiously. ''Everything is going badly at the moment, the bomb in my brother's port, a fucking story of baby meat, now Porchay who is breaking up with my cousin... I don't understand anything anymore! Fuck, fuck !''

Oh.
The bomb in the port.
Dan didn't react, but he had been proud of his shot.
Creating trouble for that damn family had allowed him to kidnap Porchay that night.
Everything was going so easy, it was almost boring.

''CHAY !''

The young Kittisawasd was walking alone, his face filled with tears and blood was streaming from his arm.
Macau grimaced, he parked and arrived just in time: Porchay passed out in his friend's arms.

''Oh fuck ! Oh my ! He collapsed! P'Dan what should we do ?! I don't know, I don't know...''

''First, calm down...We have to take him to the hospital...'' simply said Dan in a calm voice.

But Macau panicked: hospitals reminded him too much of Doctor Top....
No he refused.
He got up, carrying Chay in his arms and walked back to the car. P'Pete and Vegas must knew what to do.

''My brother is used to injuries, he can handle it, get in the car!''

Dan frowned.
He roughly knew the adopted children of Korn Theerapanyakul: the eldest Tankhun, the second Kinn and his own twin Kim.
Macau also had an older brother Vegas, but he was a mystery to Dan.
Maybe that could be fun to mess also with the whole family ?

"Nong Chay will be safe there ?"

''Ah? Yes...Hia hates the Main family. Especially since their last argument... Anyway, we don't have time. I'll try to explain later, let's go. Chaychay, don't die okay ?! Hold on...''

Macau took the wheel again, and Porchay woke up a bit, completely confused, he kept saying the word "hate"...
So Daniel smiled.
Perfect.
Everything was going perfectly.