Jealousy

''....And tell your brother to fuck off!'' barked Porsche.

''Ai'Porsche.... Let me talk !''

"I can hear you Porsche." Kim growled in exasperation.

He turned for the right, leaving the tires of his car squealing.
Porchay had gone to that damn coffee shop alone: without Anon or any guards.
The mere thought of something happening to Chay drove Kim crazy.

"Ai'Kinn, sorry but I have something to do here, ask Aunt Vera to pick you up."

She wasn't really their aunt, of course, but this woman had always worked for their family, just like her sister Erika, who died during the attack on the Minor family.
At least, Kinn and Kim trusted her enough.

''I'll send her a message...Porsche stop shouting!'' exclaimed Kinn.

Sighing, Kimhan hung up. He stepped on the accelerator, finally seeing the damn cafe at the end of the road.
The store was cute but far enough away, and Kim was never calm without Chay nearby and under surveillance.
He parked and suddenly his eyes found a group of men.

There was obviously his stupid cousin, Macau, the waiter named Nao, but a new guy that Kim didn't know was also there.
Who was he ? Why was he sitting next to his boy ?

''Ah...here's the troublemaker...'' puffed Macau, noticing his cousin's car.

Porchay had his back to the window of the shop so he didn't understand right away, before hearing the door open.

Oh no.

P'Dan was sitting next to Chay, rather close...so close that his knee touched the younger one.
Wait, Kimhan haven't seen it, right...? Porchay really hoped so.

''Hello and welcome!'' exclaimed Nao happily, who also recognized Kim, because the latter had spent a lot of time here stalking Porchay.

A step.
Then a second.
And finally a third.

Macau winced, and crossed his arms, his face focused on his sandwich.
They weren't going to fight in front of his precious sandwich, right ?!
Porchay backed away as much as he could, not wanting to touch Dan anymore.

''P'Kim.''

Slowly, Porchay looked up, his cheeks flushed a little with shame.
He gasped: Kim was wearing a red jacket, black leather pants, and he had put some makeup on his eyes, a black eyeshadow.
He looked like a rock star : sexy, hot, divine, seductive...and mad.

''Macau.''

''Cousin.''

The cold atmosphere contrasted with the smoke from Dan's coffee, who looked at Kim, pushing up his glasses.
Then he nodded slightly:

"I see why you say I look like your cousin, Nong Macau. It's might be true... To some extent."

"Ah...P'Dan this is Kim, Kim this is P'Dan. Don't worry, P'Dan, you are way better than this jerk..." Macau said with a bored look.

Without a single glance for his cousin, Kim put a slender hand on Porchay's shoulder. His eyes scanned the mysterious man. Dan looked back at him.
About ten seconds passed, before Nao cleared his throat:

''Can I offer you a coffee or maybe a tea...?''

''No.'' Kimhan's voice was as sharp as his gaze and he lightly pressed his confused boyfriend's shoulder. ''We are leaving, we have to join our family.''

Porchay froze, before smiling suddenly:

''Oh ! I had forgotten my brother's return! Cau, Nao, P'Dan, I'm going! Thank you for this evening, it was fun !''

Nao sulked a little, lately he was often alone at the shop and Porchay promised to come back the next day.
Unaware of Kim's menacing gaze towards Macau, he went outside happily:

''P'Kim let's go! I am dying to see my bro !''

''Goodbye.'' said the singer casually.

Dan crossed his arms, ignoring Kimhan's hostility to remain polite.

''Bye.''

In the car, Porchay was actively responding to text messages from his brother, who had to join their mother first. Namphueng Kittisawasd was in a nursing home, watched over by a nurse, free to live peacefully without Korn's oppression.
He didn't notice Kimhan's unusual silence or even his suspiciously contorted face.

''Hia!!'' shouted Porchay, when he finally found his brother in the living room.

Porsche, as usual, was yelling at someone.
He waved his arm in the air angrily:

''Holy shit !! I can't fucking believe it ! You're completely nuts!''

''Come on, Porsche it's not their fau-...''

"Ai'Kinn, I disagree with everything happening right now. Shut the fuck up or I'll get mad at you !"

Porsche's proud gaze could make any man weak.
Surprised, Chay advanced towards his brother who welcomed him in his protective arms before glaring at Kimhan:

''Tell me, you fucking stupid jerk, what do you intend to do with that?''

"Hia...?...What are you talking about...?" Chay asked innocently, following Porsche's accusing finger to the couch.

His eyes widened as he noticed a baby, with large black eyes, in Anon's arms.
Kit and Boss had already sneaked up behind their boss, ready to protect him if Porsche got violent.
( Porsche was always ready to fight and especially against Khun Kimhan...).

''Ai'Kim. I told you to get some money back from those assholes, not a kid.'' snarled Kinn, putting his hands on his hips. ''Explain to us the situation.''

Kimhan was already in a bad mood, and he owed no one an explanation.
He lifted his chin and glared at his brother before simply saying:

''You'll get your money back.''

''I'm gonna kill him.''

''Porsche don't!''

''Hia stop !''

The living was a full mess and now the poor baby was not sure if he felt safe anymore.