Dan

''....When I said << let's go and have fun >>, I wasn't talking about going for a coffee! Damn you, Chay !'' grumbled Macau sipping his drink.

Porchay smiled, he was sitting at his favorite table, the sweet smell of chocolate reigned in the shop.
On television, Nao had chosen a playlist of Korean love songs. Giving a chill atmosphere, Porchay's favorite vibe.

Macau, who had taken a fruit BubleTea, sighed:

"It took us longer running away from your bodyguards than drinking that stuff!"

''They probably already know where we are...'' confessed softly Porchay, who was happily writing in a small notebook, song notes.

Porchay was right, because Nao could already see a black car pull into his parking lot.
He wiped a glass with his pink napkin, before rolling his eyes:

"Chay, your guard dogs are here."

''Sorry P'Nao... We always cause you troubles...''

''Who is it ?''

Macau had no embarrassment, he had even raised his voice while looking at Nao intensely.
The young waiter offered him a bright smile, before approaching the two friends and he placed a small basket filled with tiny chocolate:

''I'm Nao, the owner's grandson! And your humble waiter, Khun...''

''You can call me, Macau, the magnificent!''

''Or, Cau the moron.'' corrected Porchay taking a straw with his slender fingers. ''Thank you, P'Nao, for your patience and your kindness....''

Nao had a kind of Golden Retriever energy. With a big adorable smile and bleached blond hair, he was always polite and caring.
An easy victim for someone like...Macau Theerapanyakul.
Macau started teasing him kindly and when the group laughed, the little door bell rang:

"Welcome!!" Nao apologized and he rushed to his cash register to offer his delicious products. ''What can I offer you, dear customer ?''

''A coffee please. No sugar.''

The deep voice of the man was however melodious.
Macau stood up, his eyes widened and he sighed:

''Oiii....P'Dan!? No way ! It's been a long time since we have seen each other!''

Dan turned slowly, and Porchay choked on his tea.
The man was tall, but his face...he looked like P'Kim!
Maybe a more masculine version, with a pronounced jawline, dark glasses and his hair was tied in a bun.
But damn... They really looked alike!

''Macau Theerapanyakul. That's right ? Hello.''

"Yes sir!" Macau smiled proudly before nudging Chay. ''He's the best photography teacher in town!''

Nao handed the coffee to the man, casting a worried look on the parking lot: he hoped that the bodyguards didn't suddenly decide to make a murder in his shop!
Luckily, Kit didn't seem to want to get out of the car.

''Nice to meet you.'' replied Porchay politely, he was impressed and blinked several times. '' I am Porchay, Porchay Kittisawasd...''

''Hmm. I am Dan.''

Dan was a polite but mysterious man, he was going to leave but already Macau had taken a chair for him to join them.
Therefore, the man could only sigh and he accepted the invitation. He knew that Macau could be stubborn sometimes.

"How are you, P'Dan?"

''Fine...And you ?''

Macau smiled shyly, and again he discreetly nudged Porchay.

"We were just going to take pictures, actually ! Maybe you want to come with us? I would love to have your advice!''

Dan arched an eyebrow, throwing a mysterious gaze on Chay.
He was cute, this little one, very different from his friend, Cau.

''I don't want to interrupt your date with your boyfriend
...''

Porchay blushed in spite of himself, embarrassed by this remark.
Macau immediately smirked in disgust and only Nao at the back of the shop chuckled softly.

''I'm not...'' stammered Porchay playing with his straw. ''We are not a couple.''

"I see." Dan's deep voice had a slight apologetic tone to it, the man was clearly older.

Macau crossed his arms before sending a mischievous look to his friend:

''My dear Chaychay here is single...''

''What the fuck Khun Macau ?!''

Anon's shrill voice echoed throughout the café, and his little pastry he had just bought fell to the ground.
The poor guard shouted a little << nooo >>... Before starting to cry like a child and Nao apologized to his customers before taking Anon out of the shop promising to offer him a new pastry.

''How boring those are!'' growled Macau.

''Sorry, P'Anon is slightly stressed lately...''

Dan, a little surprised by Anon's attitude, was intrigued by his two young boys in front of him.
He then raised his glasses seriously and cleared his throat:

"Where are you going to take photos ?"

"Oh would you like to come with us then? Yeah!'' Macau stood up happily, pulling Porchay by the hand.

The poor boy had no idea what was going to happen.