TopTan

Kimhan hated family meals.

While the situation was already a great chaos, Korn had suddenly demanded to see all his little family around a meal.
Vegas, Pete and Macau, of course, had refused. The Minor Family was trying to heal far away from everything, which wasn't such a bad idea.

Now, they were all sitting at a round table, there was Korn, Kinn, Porsche, Porchay, Kimhan, Tankhun and Doctor Top.

"Pa is getting old, he enjoys these moments with you all like a big family."

"Of course, family is important!" Tankhun happily exclaimed as he served Top a glass of wine.

The doctor looked quickly at the guards around them.
There was Phupa, the oldest now that Chan was dead. Then Arm, Pol, Anon and a new recruit: Talay.

"Thank you for inviting me." Simply stated the man.

Kim felt Porchay stiffen and the piece of meat on his plate made him nauseous.
Porsche quickly realized that his little brother knew too much about the dark business and he glared at Kimhan.

"Porsche, Kinn, it's been a while since we've seen you." Tankhun growled, tapping his foot discreetly to make Porsche stop.

"Not enough." replied the interested party.

Kinn nearly choked on his wine, and Korn just stared at his family with a mysterious smile.
Top laid a discreet hand on Tankhun's thigh.

"I see that you're still as..." Korn began. "... Friendly as ever. How delightful."

Kinn caught his father's attention, and Porsche leaned down to look at the outstretched phone.
A client seemed to have decided to sign an important contract.

"It's a good opportunity." Judged Korn, his eyes shone with a strange light. "It's a big contract. Congratulations Porsche."

Porchay gently pinched his brother, his face filled with concern. He didn't care that Kim was a little mob shitty guy, but his big brother was risking his life!
Porsche straightened up before gazing into the old man's.

"I hope I have enough proved that I am able to take care of my own mother alone, as agreed."

Porchay immediately leaned towards his brother's shoulder:

"Hia? You didn't tell me that you'll take mom bac-..."

"Not now, Chay."

"But.."

"No." The two voices of Porsche and Kim rose through the room as one.

The young boy pouted immediately, crossing his arms, and his gaze met Anon's.
He stuck his tongue out at the bodyguard who had done absolutely nothing wrong, and that was enough for Kimhan to give him a stern look.
Anon froze, he immediately lowered his gaze, hiding against Pol.

"Oiii...I didn't do anything..." the poor guard whimpered.

"Hush..." Pol whispered.

"It's even better than a Netflix series!" Bid Arm.

Tankhun turned angrily and asked the guards to be quiet.
The meal continued peacefully but you could feel a tension in the air.
Kimhan kept staring at the doctor, his face as expressive as a wall.

"You are very quiet, my son." Korn noticed.

"I have nothing to say."

"So it's better that he shut up isn't it?" Tankhun replied immediately, the latter nervously tapping his fingers on the table. "Kim is just a nosy kid."

Kinn glared at Tankhun disapprovingly and this time Porsche said nothing at all, leaning against his little brother.
The two Kittisawasd brothers seemed to enjoy the tea.
Kim crossed his hands in front of his face before smirking:

"Pa... Do you have something to share with us perhaps?"

"Pa was quietly resting..."

"...To the hospital ?"

Tankhun stood up furiously, his gaze glared at the people in the room:

"Pa is always in our secondary house when he's tired, so why are you insinuating anything else?"

Top quietly finished his drink, when a glint in his eyes caught Kim's attention.

"Yes, that's right, that was just me being dumb. Sorry... How about you, Khun Top? I heard that you're a great ...doctor. Do you have a lot of patient lately?"

"Shut up, Kim !"

Top smiled, a fake smile.
The tension rose even more, when Tankhun clenched his jaw. He wanted to leave but Korn held back his son.

"Kids stop behaving like this...Doctor Top is our guest. We must treat him with respect. Let's not talk about ... Rumors."

Kinn ended up clearing his throat, Porsche at his side, gave an impressive scene.
They were a powerful couple.
With exaggerated calm, Porsche put his gun on the table and Kinn smiled.

"I think this family has a lot to share."

"W-what? What's wrong with you all?!" Tankhun yelled.

Korn looked equally confused, but he listened intently to his heir son, whose gaze never left Top.

"Explain yourself, asshole." Porsche growled.

Chay gasped at the sight of a weapon so close to him, and he began to shake.
Kim growled and cursed at Porsche but he couldn't comfort the young boy right away : things were getting too interesting.
What was Top hiding ?

"You will tell us everything..." Porsche hissed.

"...And then we will judge if you will come out of this meal alive." Concluded Kinn.