Missing

''Cau...! ''

Porchay walked happily and finally completely alone for a long time to his favorite table.
The young Theerapanyakul sat, engrossed in front of his touch pad, looking serious:

''Yo, Chaychay...''

''Welcome!'' exclaimed happily Nao, who had just put away some dishes.

''Yes, good morning to you, P'Nao.''

Porchay sat next to his friend, and Nao prepared his favorite drink directly for him.

''How strange...,'' remarked Macau throwing a surprised look around Porchay, ''Aren't the trouple here today?''

''Eh ? What are you talking about...?'' asked Chay innocently.

''Kit, Boss, Anon.''

Porchay frowned but his friend was already laughing.
Nao moved forward timidly, before leaning over to whisper:

"Will the weird big guy comes today?"

''Weird..Who are you talking about ?''

''Your friend ? The tall one...''

''P'Dan?''

Macau tilted his head, then tapped his pad with a smile.
Porchay could see the screen open on emails:

''You talk to each other by email ??'' exclaimed Porchay.

"Wow, do these people still exist?!"

''Hey!'' scoffed Macau. ''P'Dan isn't that old...but he doesn't really like new technologies so I'm adapting okay?''

''As long as he doesn't kill people...'' whispered Porchay in a worried voice.

Macau frowned, his gaze darkened: the trauma related to Top was difficult to manage at times.
Then the young boy sighed:

"P'Pete doesn't even want to hear his name spoken at home anymore..."

''Uh...''

Nao noticed a large brown car outside and he patted the table, attracting the attention of the two friends.
Dan walked into the cafe, he was wearing a black turtleneck and had his plaid jacket up against his arm. The man was naturally elegant, with an aura almost of a mysterious detective.

''P'Dan!'' greeted Macau happily, and with a smirk, he lightly nudged Porchay.

''Hello, P'Dan...''

The man greeted them calmly, and his resemblance with his P'Kim still bothered Porchay.
He nervously played with his straw, before casting a stern look at Macau.

''I'll serve you right away!'' said Nao happily, with his usual good humor.

''I'm going to have a coffee, simple. No sugar or cream. Thank you.''

Nao nodded, he turned on his coffee pot and a pleasant sweet smell rose in the air.
Dan looked at his watch, then he slowly turned to Macau, before pushing a long lock of hair out of his bun.

''Have you selected new photos for your album, Nong ?''

"Yes!" Macau enthusiastically showed his selection, his passion for photography was touching. ''I'll send it to you~..''

''Here, dear customer.''

Nao put the hot drink on a small tray, then he pursed his lips before asking timidly:

"Khun Dan... is that it? You seem unfamiliar to me in this neighborhood... Are you new?''

Dan slowly slid his gaze to Macau, but the young boy had only known him for a short time.
So warily, he nodded.

''I'm looking for someone, to be honest.'' confessed the man.

''Someone..?'' wondered Macau, who pinched Porchay.

The young boy hit Macau in turn, and the latter glared at him.

"P'Dan...has someone in his life?" asked Porchay, insulting Macau in his mind.

Dan arched an eyebrow, unlike Kimhan, he had a mole under his left eye.
Then he grabbed his coffee and sat down next to Macau:

''I'm looking for my brother, actually. He is older than me, and really not a good guy. I don't think you know him..."

Dan implied that the two young boys seemed too innocent but Porchay chuckled thinking of his very own scary mafia boyfriend.

''You'd be surprised...'' mumbled Macau as he turned off his pad.

"Really?" Dan took a sip of his coffee. ''His name is Ven. But everyone here calls him Vermin.''

''Don't know him...sorry.'' blurted Macau who was chewing Porchay's cake.

''Hey!'' grunted the young boy.

He was going to argue with his friend, but Dan's piercing gaze stopped him, this man really had an imposing aura.
Nao, who had just tied up his hair, approached the group:

"Maybe he has some friends around the place that we could know...?"

''No. He isn't the friendly type...''

Dan rested his hand on his chin, looking thoughtful before slowly looking away at the street.

''He's easily influenced, he's a naive guy. He only wants money... My uncle drags him into this living hell. I shouldn't be telling this to you, children.''

Porchay bit his lip, he could see the sadness in the older man's eyes.
But Macau was already thinking :

''Well...What is your uncle's name ?? Maybe we could know him, if he is from the neighborhood.''

''Sin...Wait, this idiot took a stupid nickname like Gun or Sniper... A ridiculous bad guy cliché name, I guess...''

This time, Macau frowned. It was a name he knew, Vegas had already had to do something with him, when he had taken care of the casino.
Sniper never paid his debts towards the Theerapanyakul's casino... His dead body was probably being eaten by fishes right now.

''Hope you can find them...'' said Nao compassionately.

His pure heart hadn't guessed what kind of people Dan was talking about.
Porchay wasn't stupid, he had noticed Macau's change in attitude.

''Are they... missing ?''

''I think...that they are dead.'' Dan looked straight into Porchay's eyes. ''And I couldn't give a damn about my uncle, but not about my bro.''