My name is Kimhan

''Hello...Can I have a coffee? Without sugar and without cream.''

Porchay was alone again at the shop, because Nao had to take his old dog to the vet.
He had been so excited to have a new friend, he was talking about it for hours, until Porchay promised him that he would take care of the shop for a day.
The young boy wiped his hands before turning around slowly, facing his new client:

''Hello, of course...Yes I... You...oh...Mister of the road!''

The man with the sunglasses smiled kindly, before crossing his arms.
He looked older because of his style of dress, it made him cool, like some kind of nice teachers :

''I have a name, you know...''

''Oh..Sorry, sorry...I just didn't expect to see you here.Welcome dear customer !''

Porchay hurriedly made a coffee and put it in the man's hand.
Lately, he was quite proud of himself, because he was able to make his own coffee.

''I heard that here we can taste very good coffee, it was true, good job... But the owner is not there? I believe that he is a blond tall boy...''

Porchay tilted his head before smiling:

''No, P'Nao is at the vet today! Do you know him ?''

''Oh...Not really, but everyone in the neighborhood speaks highly of this coffeeshop. I understand why now...Plus, you are very nice. This place feel warm.''

Porchay nodded, he agreed, everything here was delicious.
His client sat down at a table and sipped his coffee in silence. A comforting atmosphere surrounded him: yet Porchay's heart was not at ease.
Maybe...maybe he should be careful, because Anon was still super sick so Porchay was left alone.

''Hello, little one!''

A policewoman entered followed by Dion, and they approached Porchay.

''Good morning ! Would you like two coffees as usual? One with cream and the other with sugar!''

The woman nodded, she was always in a good mood with round cheeks and sparking eyes.
Dion thanked Porchay again for his kindness.

''I hope your investigation is progressing...'' whispered Porchay.

''We're here to catch the bad guys!'' exclaimed the woman happily.

"As long as I'm here, I'll make sure our cute citizens can be safe in this city !"

Porchay blinked quickly, as if his brain found it amusing.
But why ? He didn't know.
What if he had been a bad guy too ? He couldn't remember his past himself, so...Nevermind.
The two policemen leave to drive around the neighborhood. They seemed to have a lot of work but they always came to buy coffee.

''He's right, that policeman...'' suddenly declared the calm charismatic gentleman.

Porchay frowned, before asking innocently:

"I don't understand...What do you mean?"

The man put his cup back on the table with serenity.
He stood up and approached Porchay gently, before raising his hand.
Chay's eyes widened as he felt a finger touch his nose. A soft and gentle touch...But Porchay felt...scared.

''I can't see you...But I know how cute you are.''

Porchay blushed. His heart made a strange sounds and he felt his stomach react.
He stepped back slightly, but the man kept approaching him slowly, almost placing his lips on those parted by the flabbergasted young boy:

''What are you doing...?Sir...?''

"May I know your name? I'll tell you mine too...It's a fair exchange. I can't read your badge, if you have one...''

"Oh...I'm Porchay. Porchay Kittisawasd."

The man smiled, took a step back, and pushed his sunglasses up his right nose.
He nodded slowly, as if satisfied with Chay's answer.

"Porchay...you have a sweet name, it's nice to meet you."

"I...Ye-yeah, nice to meet you too. Thank...Thank you, sir..."

Porchay walked around the bar, putting some distance between himself and his customer.
Although he was blind, Porchay couldn't stop looking at him, he was...really handsome. But something was also...scary. Not like P'Kinn, because P'Kinn was scary at first but he was just a big baby inside, especially with Porsche...
No, this guy was too calm...So calm that it was... terrifying.
However, Porchay particularly liked his long hair.

"Would...Would you like another coffee?"

"Well, yes, thank you... However, I have to go to the hospital to see an old friend... Could you write the address in my phone if you don't mind? I am sorry to ask you this but...I think that you'll help me... Right, Porchay?"

Porchay accepted immediately, he took his client's phone and entered the address in the GPS application.
Then he returned the object with a kind smile:

''Here, I even activated the voice instructions, I'm sure you won't get lost !''

''Thank you, Porchay, you always do me a favor... I should give you something... Would you like something?''

''No, it's okay, it's my pleasure to help you, really...''

Porchay shrugged, then he made another coffee.
Other customers came in and Porchay was busy all afternoon.
He finally noticed the blind man who got up and before leaving, he said:

"By the way...My name is Kimhan...But you can call me Kim."

"Oh...Okay, P'Kim."

''See you later, Nong Porchay.''

Porchay frowned... Kimhan Theerapanyakul?
Wasn't the officer looking for him?
Porchay was confused, he didn't notice his client going outside, joined by two other guys.

One doctor...and one crazy looking guy.