Bane

Kim was still having the same nightmare.
In their childhood, the brothers had found a puppy. Korn had agreed with the boys : they could keep the puppy only to test which of his sons were best suited to care for a living being.
Of course, Tankhun had taken care of it, but the puppy was way too fed. Kinn, he had trouble with dogs and cleanliness... The poor dog had once peed on him and that was over for Kinn's affection towards the pup. Kimhan was the youngest, he had taken the dog out once in their yard and Vegas had appeared.

"You're worse than me." The meanness in Vegas' voice was still unnerving.

"Shut up, we're not the same. You're the Minor family, you're nobody. Even my dog is better than you !"

Vegas sneered, his gaze still filled with a disturbing malice for a child... He crossed his arms and stared at his cousin:

"You just hide behind your little shitty attitude. At least I know who I am."

An argument had broken out between the children, and without any memory of why, the puppy had died that day.

Kimhan Theerapanyakul had a hard time admitting it, but if Vegas was a monster, Kim was satan himself.
Being worse than Vegas, yeah, definitely a nightmare.

"Khun Kim?"

Anon tried to gently wake up his master, he sniffed the smell of alcohol. Kimhan had drunk nearly an entire bottle of whiskey.
The poor bodyguard sighed:

"I don't get pay enough for this..."

Once again, Anon put a gentle hand on Kim's shoulder, and Kim sat up, slowly opening his eyes. He immediately noticed the nervousness of his bodyguard and grimaced:

"Kinn?"

"He went abroad sir... With Khun Porsche, they are in China right now. They will come back in a month. Besides, Khun Porsche has asked that Khun Yok take care of Nong Porchay."

Kimhan arched an eyebrow, and he massaged his temples with his fingertips.
This damn nightmare. He kept reminding him that he was as monstrous as Korn.
Gritting his jaw, his dark gaze fell on his couch.

"Is he...all right?" Anon wondered.

"Porchay is strong."

"Yes, but..."

"Stop, Anon. Stay in your place. Remember who you are."

Anon pursed his lips, avoiding glancing at the young boy passed out on the couch. He had a tender heart, perhaps too much, for such work. So he shook his head, apologized and left.

"Porchay." Kim called the young boy, he had noticed that his breathing had changed a few seconds ago. "I know you're awake."

"Humph." Chay's hoarse voice worried Kim, deep down, but he was unable to show it.

The young man's eyes were red with tears, his throat hurt and he had a terrible headache.
Kim didn't blink.
He was no longer master of himself, lately, the beast inside him was taking more and more space.
That's why he had always refused to be involved in his family's business.

"...You are out of your mind." Chay hissed, holding a white cushion against him. "You've lost your mind. Poor Nao! He didn't do anything! Why did you punch him ? He is nice and he didn't do anything ba..d"

"Really ?" Kim's possessive tone silenced Porchay.

The young boy blushed, as much out of anger as out of embarrassment. He hated Kim. But it was also... His first. Kimhan was his first for everything: his first flirt, his first love, his first kiss... And now, for the first time in his life, someone was possessive of him. It was silly, but at the same time strange, to be desired by someone.

"...Can I... Can I go home now?"

"No."

"Hia will surely be mad if I don't g..."

"Your brother has gone abroad. Kinn asked me to watch over you, so you will stay with me wisely. Don't be a brat and listen well."

A lie.
A lie to make you stay.
Kimhan often lied.

"I hate you."

Porchay also lied.
But the young boy was lying far too badly.
His answer made Kim smile, sincerely. It was almost painful, he hadn't smiled since... Since that time Porchay had cooked an egg for him.

"You do not have the choice."

"I know."

"Great."

The young boy tried to get up, but he swayed, his heart raced, and he sat down again.
Kimhan stood up, he approached slowly, aware that Chay had stopped breathing, his Bambi eyes following Kim's every move.

"Here. I don't want you to be sick for our first day together."

He handed him a glass of water and some medicine. Porchay hesitated to answer him back harshly, but his head hurt too much. He glanced quickly at Kim, and his smug expression made him grunt.

"Thank you, P'Kim. Asshole..."

"Your welcome, dear... It's partly my fault. I am the one to be responsible."

Chay swallowed his sip with difficulty and he coughed before glaring at Kim:

"Partly?"

"Your gun phobia is not my fault." Riposted Kim, who knelt in front of Porchay, retrieving the medicine, which he slipped into Chay's mouth. "Swallow now."

The young boy obeys. He was confused by Kim, he had only known the man as a lovable mentor.
When Porchay had learned the truth, he had been hurt, yes. But he would have forgiven his P'Kim... If only the latter hadn't changed so much!

"You... don't have to do all this. I'm already my brother's burden." Porchay's sad tone creased Kim's brow.

A burden?
My dear Chay... If only you knew, you are the bane of my existence. My sweet torture.
But Kimhan wasn't Vegas.
No.
He wouldn't embrace the pain. He would do it the way he wanted and Kimhan was quite brutal with his decision.

"You'll stay here."

Because I am the monster you created.