...Co-working..🔞

[ Note : well...hum...yeah...enjoy... 👀😂🔞]

Kit, Boss, Anon P.O.V :

Anon was nervous. He couldn't relax since he dropped Nong Chay off at college this very morning.
Why the hell was he acting like a crazy mommy now ?! Oh gosh..
nong Chay please be safe...

"Stop moving around." Kit growled.

But Anon glared at him, he was pacing around to soothe his nerves.
Was Nong Chay eating right now ? Or maybe lost ? What if someone had found him cute and tried to...

''I'm sure he'll get carried away....no, he's even going to do some bullshit.... Damn, that stupid Khun Macau is for sure with him !'' Anon cradled his head in his hands. "We should have gone with him! Why aren't we with him ??''

''Oh com'on relax, the kid has lived his whole life without us, he's not going to die today...'' Boss gulped down his beer, before pouring a second one.

The bodyguard was in a good mood, without Nong Chay at the villa, they were all off. No need to work. It was like being on vacation after working hard !
He even hummed a song, but Anon stirred again:

''Khun Kim, Khun Kim...What's going through his head?! Leaving our poor Chay alone in such dangerous place and without us, I can't beli-...''

''He has a necklace.'' replied Kit, leaning against a wall, he quietly smoked a cigarette. "Do you remember the little nerd? The guy with glasses."

Anon frowned.

''Tankhun's guard?'' asked Boss.

''Arm.'' muttered Anon, looking sulky.

For a long time he had been best friends with Arm and Pol. Kit and Boss only served Khun Kim.
However, Anon had known P'Chan, Big, Ken, Pete... All the former bodyguards of the Theerapanyakul family, he suddenly felt alone, realizing that he was the last of his band of friends.
He missed them, to be honest.

''Yes, him. Arm.'' agreed Kit. ''He had created this collar for the bodyguards and their dogs... Apparently there is a microchip in the molten metal. Khun Kim knows very well what he is doing.''

Anon grimaced, a tracker dog collar... Nong Chay didn't deserve this treatment. He deserved Anon's protection !
A new wave of anguish overwhelmed the poor guard, who stood up, unable to calm his nerves.

''Where the hell are you going !?'' grumbled Boss.

''Just to see if all is going well...Hey!''

Kit blocked Anon's way, sighing.
His imposing body was like a mountain.
Anon crossed his arms, glaring at Kit, but Kit shoved him against a wall. He completely blocked his body.

''W-what are you doing?'' cried Anon who started to panic.

Boss laughed, he got up too before joining Kit. Then he pushed Kit and Kit positioned himself between the wall and Anon.
Letting Boss face Anon.

''We're stopping you from doing something stupid that would make both Khun Kim and Nong Chay very angry.'' whispered Boss.

''W-what the fuck... ? Hey...Kit get off me! Let me go !''

Kit had grabbed Anon's wrists and the latter put it on his back, then in a still calm and serene voice, he said to Boss:

''Calm him down.''

Boss smirked and Anon fidgeted a little more but Kit was strong.
Very strong. Much more than Anon.
Boss knelt in front of Anon, without any embarrassment, he pulled down Anon's black pants:

''Let's relax.'' ordered Boss in a cheerful voice.

"No no...f-fuck...W-wait Boss! Ooiii...!''

Kit had slid one of his hands against Anon's chest, slowly pulling it up and his fingers playing with one of his nipples.
Anon moaned, in that moment his worry vanished, he felt his legs shaking violently as Boss's mouth encircled his penis.

''No...arggh....''

Boss despite his busy mouth, couldn't help but laugh lightly.
He loved driving Anon crazy. In truth, teasing people was his favorite hobby. And Anon was his favorite target.
Kit showered kisses on Anon's neck and Anon slumped against Kit's muscular body.

''St..Stop... Not n-now...we..ha-have to...argh...f-fuck...''

Boss rolled his eyes, he finally felt a hot liquid squirt into his mouth.
He swallowed without thinking twice, before getting back to his feet, exchanging a proud smile with Kit:

''That should shut him up for now..''

''Good job.'' simply commented Kit, as if he was reporting to Khun Kim.

Anon collapsed to the ground, his breathing ragged and his eyes rolling back.
Their day off was just beginning, so Boss leaned over towards Anon.

"We still have time and he is so dirty...We should take a shower, don't you think, Kit ?"

''Hm...''

Kit had no facial expression, but he nodded.
Boss was right, it was still early and no one needed them.
Anon opened his eyes slowly when he felt warm water on his body.

''I freaking hate you...'' he growled.

Only Boss's mocking laughter reaches him.
Soon the water on his face made him close his eyes, and he felt Kit's hands against his thighs.
Obedient and submissive, he could only give up...only at moments like this.
Just for once...

''Ouch...It's hurt...fuck off...''

''Oh don't pretend.'' replied Boss, the tone of his voice was like a sweet melody. "You can take both of us...right?"

''Argh....''

The pressure in Anon's lower abdomen was unimaginable torture, he was always in pain at first. It was impossible to get used to the other two buffaloes. Damn, he wanted to collapse again on the fucking floor.

''Argg...ah... gentle...'' whined Anon.

"Shh...Good boy." Kit voice was so soft... So rare.

''Let's have a good time...'' whispered Boss.

In fact, Kit and Boss had a good one, while poor Anon...Well, poor Anon was completely crushed by this two co-workers.