Nobody hurts Porchay

When night fell, Dan went alone to an abandoned place. It was a fairly large garage.
Kim slipped his hand under Porchay's chin, who was almost asleep, and he forced the young boy to look him straight in the eye.

"I'm coming back soon. You're not allowed to come with us. You stay here, in this car...I don't want you to witness this."

"P'Kim, let me come...."

"No, that's out of the question. You stay here or I'll call Anon to take you home."

Porchay pouted, but Kim kissed him, he caught his bottom lip between his teeth and bit, squeezing a moan from Porchay.
The younger moaned weakly, he still had a little trouble understanding his relationship with this man, but when they kissed...Oh the world could end up in ashes, Porchay didn't care. He wanted this man again and again...

"...Hmmmmmm...."

"Angel...." Kim whispered hoarsely.

Porchay was panting, he was dying to kiss Kimhan again but someone tapped the car window and Kim sighed.

"Ouiii are you planning to let me freeze to death ?! You bastard, motherfucker get out !"

"I have to go... I'll be quick."

Porchay blushed, he looked down and fidgeted with his hands nervously.
Outside, Tankhun had crossed his arms and he gave his brother an accusing look:

"You and your perverted mind..."

"I don't give a fuck, Tankhun."

Tankhun rolled his eyes, for once he was just wearing a neon pink jacket, unlike his more...showy clothes.
He sighed heavily before pointing to the garage entrance:

"He's waiting there...But let me tell you something. I seriously considered working with him. To plot against you. I'm still mad about what you did to Pa..."

Kim walked to the trunk of his car and he pulled out his submachine gun before shrugging.

"So....Why did you change your mind?"

Tankhun took off his golden sunglasses before looking seriously at his little brother:

"I learned what he did to Porchay...And nobody hurts Porchay."

Kim nodded, pulling back his cruel smile for a moment, he looked at the entrance to the garage:

"Nobody hurts Porchay." Kim affirmed.

He started walking towards the garage, his gun against his shoulder, a cigarette in his mouth.
Tankhun got in the car, he introduced himself to Porchay and the young boy looked at him confused:

"HELLO SUNSHINE !"

"Are you..the crazy brother?"

"Tankhun." Tan growled, patting his hands. "I'm glad that Arm and Pol were able to tell me everything...If I had known, I would never have let my doctor Top cure this psychopath. What a waste of our time...We saved his life and now he is going to pay for what he did ! I am sorry, Chaychay...I really didn't know.."

Tankhun was sad, he pouted a bit, and put his head on Porchay's shoulder.
A first gunshot made him stand up, screaming and Porchay had to hug him.

"OIIIIIII !! They have already started fighting!" Tankhun growled.

Porchay's heart raced, he blinked rapidly...Oh shit this wasn't the time....His brain panicked, Chay had a gun phobia! Shit.
His breath hitched and he felt his eyes roll back.

"Nong....NONG?! OH MY GOD DON'T DIE ON ME, KIMHAN WILL KILL ME TOO !"

Porchay passes out in Tankhun's arms.

🌺🌺🌺

"Pol, what the hell are you playing at ?!" Arm shouted.

Anon threw a desperate look at his friend, the giant bodyguard had just dropped his weapon in the ground and a first shot rang out in the empty garage.

"We're going to get spotted!" Boss roared.

"You really are burdens!" Growled Kit who was on the roof with his sniper.

Boss yelled at his colleagues angrily.
They could all die: it was not a video games stage !
Pol apologized and Anon had to calm down his lovers:

"Guys, this is no time for arguing! We must stay focus and alive !"

"Yeah, I agree, listen to mummy Anon."

"Ohhh, Shut the fuck up Arm!"

Arm sneered into their earpieces, he was the only one safe outside.
Anon sighed, he was positioned to the right of Pol and to the left of Boss.

"He's coming soon...I'm detecting a different phone network than ours!" Arm exclaimed.

Kit activated his goggles, he had perfect night vision for shooting.
Boss nudged Anon lightly behind him, before smiling :

"If something happens to you, the kid will be mad at me..."

Anon blushed before swearing an insult in a soft whisper.

"I don't need to be protected..."

Pol grimaced and rolled his eyes: but the giant was tense.
Kinn and Porsche were also present, although Kinn was handling the situation with the police.

"I should have known..." Their master's clear voice echoed through the garage.

The three guards ducked further to hide.
Kit frowned: Dan had come with several gangsters.
Of course, that asshole had tracked down Vermin's gang.

"Brother...I'm not surprised to finally see you." Dan said.

He faced Kim, holding onto a black cane.
Slowly he took off his sunglasses and showed his scar:

"I should thank you for that...How about giving me your vocal cords? A fair trade...since you took my eyes. Don't you think so ?"

Anon wanted to vomit immediately.
Boss clenched his jaw... That son of a bitch Dan. Of course. He had cut his nephew's own vocal cords....
Kit then remembers seeing a book in the street the day Boss and him had picked up in Venice back then...
Really this guy was rotten.

"What about you shut up and die ?" Kimhan replied simply before laughing.

Khun Kim's madness was terrifying and the fight began.