In the dark

"...So you are awake now ?"

Porchay was confused, he frowned, with no memory of the day before.... He had a drink for the first time and then
...nothing.
The young man pushed back the soft blanket and quickly blinked his eyes, it was a very painful sensation :

"P-P'Kim...? H-how did I get back...?''

Kimhan was sitting partly in the shade, on a red sofa, his cold gaze resting on the young man.
He clicked his tongue against his palate, as if to evacuate his irritation:

"Tsk...Do you think you have the right to ask questions? You are such a naughty brat."

Porchay stiffened, and his gaze slowly descended to his wrist.
His eyes widened when he saw he was handcuffed to the bed, damn it.
Chay had messed up, alright, he should just apologize.

"P'Kim...I'm sorry! Let me go now... I am really really sorry
... Set me free, please...'' Porchay tried to tug on the metal handcuffs but it only made Kimhan smile.

''Sooooo that you run away again? Do you think that I am stupid ?''

"No...I...I'm sorry okay? I'll wear any jewelry you want, even a bracelet or a collar..but not this...please... I won't do it again, I promise, please...'' whimpered Porschay.

He felt humiliated, chained thus to a bed.... A bed which he did not know.
Wait.... ?
Where were they ?
Porchay sat up, looking around. He knew the villa was huge, but this place....he had never seen it before. What the fuck ?

"P'Kim...Where are we?"

Of course, Kim didn't answer, he had his hair down and part of his left face was hidden by a long black lock.
He got up and walked to a small white table, grabbing a sharp object.

''W-w-wait.... What are you doing here? Please NO !'' asked Porchay, feeling his heart beating madly.

He recognized the object: a bloody kitchen knife!
Chay leaned his back against the pillow, his eyes fixed on the object.
No way... Kimhan would not... He wasn't serious right ?!

"You may not understand..how dangerous this world is. But I do." Kim whispered.

"What are you going to do...? Please... don't hurt me...NOOOO!!!" Chay's lips quivered and he screamed as he felt the blade dig into his right arm.

Kim avoided looking at him, he seemed extremely focused on the wound.
Blood began to flow profusely and Porchay screamed in pain and terror.

''P'KIT ! P'BOSS ! P'ANOOONN!!! HELP ME !!!!''

Chay was screaming for help, moving like a crazy man, but it was no use.
With serenity, Kim put down the knife, and he grabbed a small electronic chip that he slipped into Chay's wound, under the horrified eyes of the young boy.

"Here, now I'll always know where you are. Naughty brat should be tamed. Don't you think ?"

Kim wrapped Porchay's trembling arm with a white bandage.
Then, he ran his bloody hand from Porchay's blood over his face, and Porchay felt like throwing up.
The smell of iron in the room was unbearable, he looked away, unable to understand what had just happened.
His brain kept crying out for help....Hia...Kit...Boss...Anon...
His shock caused his blood pressure to drop and Porchay collapsed in a pool of blood. His very own blood...

He had a dream.

Of this damn evening. He remembered Nao's sulky pout and then...oh Macau. It was Macau who had come to help him when Porchay shamefully threw up on P'Dan's shirt.
But then his memories were only blood, lots of blood... The knife diving into his flesh...NO !

''Argghh....''

Porchay woke up again, in his bedroom, this time.
The mere fresh smell soothed him, he had a fever. His forehead was covered with sweat.

"Nong Chay!"

Anon entered the room, with a bowl of cold water and a towel.
Seeing Porchay awake, he broke down in tears and threw himself on the young man's bed.

"Nong Chay!!! You are finally awake ! Did you know how worried I was !? You've been missing for a whole night ! You've got everyone here worried !''

Porchay patted the bodyguard's back, it was as if he was detached from his body. He frowned, feeling a bandage on his arm.
So he hadn't been dreaming... Kimhan Theerapanyakul had really opened Porchay's arm to trace him like a common pet.

''H-hia...?'' whispered the young boy, his throat hurting.

"Khun Porsche? He is in the living room, he was super mad when your friend called him and said that you were wasted on the street !''

''W-which f-friend..?''

"Dan."

Kit's loud voice echoed through the room as he walked in, followed by Boss.

''Hello, kid! Did you gave fun without us ?'' hummed the man happily.

''F-fun ?''

An unpleasant feeling invaded Porchay.
He felt betrayed and alone... He had screamed and begged for their help...Why hadn't they reacted?! They should have stopped Kim's punition ! He had gone too far !
Porchay pushed Anon away slightly and the man made a confused face.

''N-nong Chay...?''

''I am fine now. Get out, I'll get dressed and go to class.''

The three guards were surprised at the coldness of the young boy but they obeyed.
Chay got ready, he put on his uniform, grabbed his bag and went down to the living room. Only his brother exchanged a look with him, then Porchay slammed the door out.

''I freaking hate you.''