Drug

Porchay pushed Kimhan away, before crossing his arms:

"Doctor Top already examined me...when I was...sick."

"Sick ?"

Kimhan frowned.
Porchay had been ill? Yet he was... Sure that Chay was fine. Although he left him crying that day, Porchay had managed their breakup rather well... Even going so far as to block Kim.
However Kimhan had never let him go, not even once, he has always watched over his boy...

The young boy rolled his eyes, why was Kim so annoying, always keeping his thoughts for himself... Porchay was pissed off :

"You think all the time. And you don't listen to me. I can leave if you prefer?"

"No... Alright, tell me why you were sick in the first place."

"Why do you care... No, nevermind. We are not here to talk about me." Kim's glare made Porchay smile, trying to not be sad anymore. "I just had...a broken heart."

"...So you went to a doctor ?"

"You know after a breakup, I just wanted to talk to someone and P'Tankhun told me to go talk to him...so I got some meds and then it was fine... Before you came back."

Kimhan's eyes widened.

No.

Oh no.

A treatment.

A bloody treatment.

Vegas and Macau were also under treatment by this guy... This guy who worked for his dear father. A doctor who was using his job for humans traffic.
Fuck.

"Porchay. Are you still taking this medication?"

Porchay pursed his lips.

"Are you going to scold me like a child?! Honestly, my health is none of your business... But for your information, no, it was boring to take it every day, so I stopped..."

Great.
Luckily Porchay was sometimes a stubborn kid.
Kimhan went back to his desk, he opened a drawer and pulled out all sorts of documents. This intrigued Porchay who approached Kimhan.

"What's going on, P'Kim..?"

"I am not sure."

He wasn't lying.
For once, Kim was afraid to find out the truth.
Chay then made another revelation to him:

"P'Kim...if it's serious, you need to tell me now. My brother he is als..."

"Oh Chay who cares about Porsche right now ?! Do you realise that your life might be in danger ? What the hel..."

"Not me! My brother takes the relaxants prescribed by Doctor Top too! I do worry about him ! And by the way, P'Kinn also take it too..."

Kim stopped all movement.

Medication.

The damn drugs.

He threw a terrified look at Porchay.
Kimhan had to act.

Fast. Fast. Fast.

He couldn't stand the thought of losing the only person capable of keeping him sane in this world. If had still any sanity left...
He clenched his fists, and wanted to call Anon but Porchay stopped him:

"That's enough tell me what's the problem?! I want to call his right now ! No, in fact, I am going to find him ! I need to leave this place !" Porchay's hand knocked Kimhan's phone to the ground.

He screamed in rage. So hard that he scared Porchay who backed up and fell against the sofa.
A minute passed, and Kim's anguish was so high that he only saw a red veil. Everything was a mess inside his bran.
Unable to think anymore, he grabbed a long chain, tied the completely confused young boy.

"You're going to stay here until Anon comes to pick you up, then you'll go do some exams."

"What the hell !? It's out of the question! I don't want to be alone! I AM LEAVING ! LET ME GO !"

Porchay was about to get up but the chain on his wrist kept him on the ground. He screamed in surprise, and Kim had no choice.

He had to scare Porchay. For his own safety. Because the young boy wouldn't listen otherwise.
It was for his own good...

Right.
Kim was a monster. Chay knew.

Kimhan always had his favorite gun near him...and Chay had had a gun phobia ever since his abduction. Using the boy's trauma repelled him, but Kim didn't have time.

"You won't move from here. You won't go anywhere. You'll stay here."

"W-what a-are you.... do..ing ? P'Kim, pl..please..."

Porchay was whitening, his while body stiffened and Kim pointed a gun close to his ear.

He shot.
A single time.
One bullet.

....And the noise was such a shock to the young boy that he trembled, screamed in fear and fainted.

...........🌸.🌸.🌸..............

Kimhan found Anon at the hospital, he ordered his guard to go back at the studio, and take the young boy to a hospital far from the city.
Far from his father fucking business.
Then he analyzed the place: a charming nurse at the reception kept watching him. Alright. She could be useful.

"Hello.." Kim gave her a seductive smirk. "Sorry, I know it's not the ideal place, but I find you... Charming."

The woman blushed, she stumbled a little before stammered:

"I...uh..thank you...My name is Rose."

"A name that suits you." Kimhan arched an eyebrow, he slid his tongue over his lips before smiling again.

Rose was charmed. She was in front of the most handsome man she had ever seen in this city.
She began to chat with Kim, before the latter proposed ... A more intimate activity.

"Oh...there's a quiet room...for doctors and nurses...I guess we can go, Nong Wik...If you want."

Kimhan nodded, still confident, he placed an arm around the woman's waist.

"Let's go sweetie, I can't wait to see what you can...teach me."

Rose burst into an embarrassed laugh, unaware of how dangerous the man in front of her was.

"Let's go!"