Faculty

[ Note : guys, we are in the < final act > of this novel... This is the final plot twist! Let's go back to our story ❤️ ]

A month later, somewhere lost in the university:

"Where are you going, little Porchay?"

Porchay was surprised and he gasped, before stepping back, he found himself face to face with P'Dan.
The man was taller than P'Kim to be honest, with broader shoulders too, he wore a black shirt and his usual glasses.

"...Nong Porchay?"

''Oh.. Hello, P'Dan...''

Dan frowned slightly, noticing a strange necklace clutching Porchay's neck.
The young boy blushed a little embarrassed and looked away:

''Cau told me that you teach here, but I was still surprise to see you.... and I'm lost, to be honest, it's my first day here haha...''

''Hmm. It's just a little assistant job for the literature teacher.'' confessed Dan with his deep voice, he showed his books which he held against his arm. "What building are you looking for?"

Porchay blinked quickly, before pulling out his schedule printed on a piece of paper.

''Well... The reception room I believe? Macau is waiting for me there but he doesn't know where I am... Damn, I sound like a looser...''

''I can guide you.''

Dan moved forward, not even looking to see if Porchay was following him.
He walked quickly with his long legs.
A few students greeted Dan respectfully, and someone even whispered Wik's name.
Indeed, P'Kim also studied at this university: when he came to class...so not often.
Kimhan was better known here as Wik, the cool singer from the music club.

''It's here.''

Dan pointed with his chin to a large white building, with an open room, and some concrete stairs.
Porchay smiled as he noticed the young Theerapanyakul leaning against a wall, he was focused on his camera, as always.

''Thank you very much, P'Dan!''

Porchay clasped his hands in front of his chin, and suddenly Dan's slender finger slipped under the young boy's chin, a simple, stealthy gesture.

''Is this... some kind of new fashion that I am not aware of..?''

''What do you me-...??'' asked the young boy confused, frowning, wondering if he had just dreamed.

Dan had already removed his finger, he was now only looking at Chay's necklace.

"It looks...very tight."

''Oh. My necklace...? Ye-yeah...'' Chay scratched the back of his head with an embarrassed chuckle.

No fucking way. He won't admit that was Kimhan's only condition for Chay to go to class.
He just shrugged and prayed for someone to come and get him out of this awkward situation.

''Chaychay!''

AH !
Damn.
Thanks Macau.
The young boy rushed towards his friend, before offering a wide mischievous smile to his favourite senior Dan.

''Oh, oh you've already run into P'Dan! Good morning !''

Dan nodded slowly, looking up at Macau's cheerful face.

''Hello, Nong...Cau.''

Porchay patted his friend's shoulder, pointing to the time on an imaginary clock:

''I'm hungry !''

"Oiii...P'Dan do you want to join us ? Chay can be grumpy if he doesn't eat quickly..."

Dan refused, showing his books before declaring that he had class. He looked at Porchay's neck again, as if he were really worried, then he left.
On the other hand, Macau hadn't noticed Chay's necklace.

''Come on, I've already chosen a table. You can go and serve yourself what you want, I'll pay for it like a sugar daddy hehe...!''

''You're not going to make me believe that you're paying for anything here...'' sneered Chay. ''I know that the university belongs to the Theerapanyakul family. P'Kim told me yesterday !''

Macau gave a thumbs up with his usual teasing smile.
Those damn rich.
Chay chose a simple soda and a bowl of noodles before returning to the table, devouring his meal.

''I'm surprised that my cousin lets you leave the villa as you want... I thought that he would have locked you up forever in your bedroom doing some naughty thin-...''

''Enough !...It's because hia is here too. They had a huge fight but in the end, hia won and he insisted so...Well here I am.'' confessed Porchay with a grunt. "...Anon cried when he dropped me off this morning, it was super embarrassing."

Macau grimaced, giving his friend a sympathetic look.
He'd always known Anon to be extreme, but ever since he'd been watching over Porchay, Anon had developed an overprotective instinct. Like some crazy loyal dogs...

''He's going to drive Kit and Boss mad with his unhealthy anxiety, this idiot.''

Chay tilted his head, it wasn't the first time that Macau had insinuated something like that about Kit, Boss and Anon... He was going to ask him why, but the young Theerapanyakul suddenly changed the subject:

''Anyway....Tonight, we're going to the bar! P'Dan will be there to help the best students of the photography club hehe...! Of course, I want to go and you'll come too !''

Porchay immediately shook his little head. Of course, he couldn't really go there without permission.

"N-no....I can't come with you..."

''What ? Why not ? Come on, that would be super cool ! I heard that there will be a super popular cook invited by P'Dan himself! You love food, don't you ?!''

''W-well...Yeah but...''

''I won't take << no >> as an answer, you're coming with me !''

Porchay frowned. He already had to wear a collar like a dog, so what if he had to go to a party huh...
Argh.
Damn Macau.

Under his eyes.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें