End

Dan couldn't see anything anymore.
Vegas had stuck a screwdriver in his eyes.
He amused himself by turning the screwdriver into Dan'eyes, as if it were the funniest day of his life.

''He's not even screaming anymore!'' exclaimed Vegas. ''How boring...''

"We've heard his voice too much, already." commented Kim, who was kneeling in front of his twin.

Then he slowly turned to Vegas, before smirking.

"You love to torture him because he has the same face as me, don't you....? Freaking bastard."

"Oh come on, cousin..."

Vegas sneered, his mischievous gaze on Dan.
Daniel had lived his whole life as a discreet and quiet man, dying screaming in pain was not really what he wanted.
He gritted his teeth, his forehead against the ground, he tried to count peacefully in his head.

....1...2...3...

''What ? Come on man...Are you going to die already? It's not even been an hour since we started...playing.'' growled Vegas.

The man with a feline face was wiping blood on his hands in disgust.
Vegas loved cleanliness, maybe more than torture. Plus, Pete would have been mad if he saw Vegas in such state.

''I want a shower.'' growled Vegas.

Kim nodded slowly, before straightening up, he crushed Dan's pair of glasses and said with a cold tone:

''A blind literature professor... How ironic....I hope you didn't love books so much anyway.''

''K-kill...m-me...Ju-just..K..ill..me...Do it.'' growled Dan.

Kimhan shook his head negatively, before pressing down on Dan's broken arms causing him to scream again in pain.
Then Kim sighed:

''We are brothers, see, I can't kill you... How could I be so cruel ? I am just like...you.''

Vegas was in the kitchen, trying to wash his hands, but you could still hear his cruel laughter.
Then Kim turned to the crib, he leaned himself towards the newborn and brushed his cheek: the baby had been crying silently, his big wide eyes were red.
Poor little boy... Soon, he wouldn't have any family.

"Hey Vegas. ''

''What...?"

"Congratulations, you're dad now."

Kimhan left the apartment on his words, condemning his cousin to handle the rest.
Sure Vegas yelled insults, but Pete would never allow Vegas to kill a poor innocent baby...
Kimhan drove back to the hospital, luckily for him Vegas had done all the dirty work. He still looked like a living god, even his nails were still perfectly manicured with a black and red shade.

''Khun Kim!'' cried Anon seeing his master arrive.

Completely forgetting his professionalism, Anon threw himself into Kimhan's arms, he hugged him tightly, sobbing hard.
Kim didn't react, just pulls away slightly and puts a finger on Anon's forehead.
He didn't like being touch, Porchay was the only exception.

''Enough...''

''Khun Kim...'' whimpered Anon.

Pol, seeing his friend cry again, decided to cry too and Arm pursed his lips.

''...Boys!'' cried Anon.

And the three idiots hugged each other. They were a crying mess.
Kim gave them a side eyes, before rolling his eyes. Why the hell was he always surrounded by idiots...

''Kit.''

''Yes, Khun Kim ?''

''Make sure Anon drink enough water. He needs it.''

''Yes, sir.''

Kit and Boss were quietly handing out tissues to the three idiots.
Kim sat down on one of the white benches in the hospital, he was tired.

Lots of emotions... Too much to handle.

Kinn saw his little brother, who looked way too sad, and he slides next to him.

''Is it... over ?''

''Vegas will take care of it.''

''Always there to kill this fucking Vegas...''

Kim and Kinn exchanged a sad little laugh.
It's true, their cousin was a monster. But it hadn't always been like this....Life was cruel, Vegas was just as cruel.
This mafia world was like hell.

"P...Porchay...?"

''Porsche is by his side, he's the only real member of his family so only he is allowed to see nong Chay...''

Kim smiles sadly, before playing with his fingers:

"Anon must have cried even more..."

Kinn sighed, lowering his head. The poor man had to manage Porsche's anxiety attack but also the bodyguards...
He needed a drink. Maybe some wine or beers... anything to forget.

Kimhan noticed that his big brother has dark circles that were making his eyes gouge out and he looked down at his shaking hands.

''Ai'Kinn...I think...I think I'll leave.''

''Leave...? Where ?''

''I wanted so much to protect him... That I ended up destroying everything between us.''

A tear rolled down Kim's cheek, and he immediately lowered his head, hoping that some hair was hiding his tears.

"Kim..."

"If you had heard...the hate in his voice when he broke up with me..."

''He was just confused with this guy! It wasn't you... I'm sure nong Chay will blame himself when he wakes up! You can't leave now... He will need you !''

Kimhan cradled his head in his hands and Kinn slid his hand into his little brother's back.
He had a hard time comforting people, usually it was Tankhun...Tankhun always knew what to say.
Kinn had a hard time recognise it...but he missed his crazy and insane big brother.

''I won't bother him anymore. For real this time. He'll be safer without me...''

"No, Kim..."

''I beg you, take care of him. I beg you, my brother...P'Kinn. Please.''

Slowly, Kimhan gazed went into Kinn's.
Kinn saw his little brother's determination and he nodded slowly.
Kimhan Theerapanyakul preferred to disappear.
He knew that Porchay would surely be angry or a little bit sad... But it was better this way. Chay deserved better, he deserved to be safe.

''Ai'Kinn ?'' Porsche was heading towards the two brothers.''You...''

''I'm leaving.''

Kim looked at Porsche, and both understood.
Porsche had never liked Kimhan, so he didn't say something to hold him back...

When Kimhan left the hospital that day, it was raining. A pretty hard rain.

''Khun Kim ?''

Kit handed him an umbrella, and Kim couldn't really hide his tears anymore.
Both Kit and Boss didn't say a word....

''Let's go.''

''Yes sir.''

It was the last day Kim saw his family, friends and whole universe...Porchay.