A Muffin story

"Nong Chay!"

Kit followed Boss and Anon with detachment. He looked like he was about to yawn. Following Porchay Kittisawasd everywhere was more exhausting than he would have expected...
Only Anon, who was eating ice cream, still found a way to annoy his young master.

''You don't need to be that close to take a picture!'' yelled the bodyguard.

"Shut up, Anon." Boss grabbed Anon's wrist and forced him to eat his ice cream.

Porchay frowned, he was just sitting across from P'Dan.
The latter had an open book, behind them, there was a soft orange light.
It was almost the end of the day and the landscape was pretty.
Macau pressed his camera button and a quick flash signaled that the photograph had been taken.

"Yeah, thanks, Chay... It's perfect for the Sunset&Chill contest... What do you think, P'Dan?!"

Slowly, Dan looked up from his book, before extending his hand to Macau. The young photographer proudly showed him a selection of photographs.

''This...this one is the prettiest.'' simply commented Dan, nodding his head.

"Do you want to see it, Chay? You look cute in here ! Almost dreamy..." Macau leaned over to his friend, showing him the screen.

The young boy agreed, he knew nothing about photography, but the atmosphere was really soft and warm. As if the light was giving them a sweet hug.
However...
The group of bodyguards behind Porchay stirred.

''Allo ?...Yes...Khun Kim....yes...we are...''

Porchay froze, then jumped up.
Shit.
He had forgotten his writing session with Kimhan. They were going through music teaching again, and, Kimhan was quite a strict professor.

''I'm sorry ! I have to go now ! Goodbye, P'Dan! Bye Cau! It was fun !''

"Ehhh??? Wait-...Chay !" Macau wanted to play with Porchay again but Porchay was already leaving.

The young man grabbed the phone from Kit's hands, but Kit had already hung up:

"Oh no...Fuck it."

''Khun Kim is waiting for you. Should we go, Nong Chay ?'' replied Kit simply.

Anon's soul seemed to have left his body, and Boss had to drag him into the car.
The group set off for the villa.
On the way, Chay reached for his phone, which Boss handed to him:

''You forgot it on the coffeeshop's table.''

''Oh thank you.''

Timidly, Porchay turned on his screen. He noticed a single text from Kimhan:

[ Where are you?]

The young boy pursed his lips: he had promised himself to make an effort, with everyone. Lately, he had been off... Acting like a grumpy cat... So he wanted to be nicer.

"P'Kim is already home?"

''Our boss was supposed to accompany his brother to the airport...He's coming back.''

"Ah ...Yes, hia warned me, they're going to an island, right?"

Kit nodded.
He entered the huge courtyard of the villa and stopped the car.
His young master looked serious and turned to Anon.

''P'Anon...''

''What do you wan-...? '' grumbled the latter, he was sulking like a child.

Boss slapped him behind the head.

''Hey you ! You fucking motherfucker...''

''You can fight afterwards!'' growled Porchay. ''I need your help, for once. Come with me in the kitchen... please...''

The bodyguards found themselves behind a hot oven, with pretty pink aprons and a very serious young master:

"I want to make a cake, not too sweet, because P'Kim doesn't like it."

''Carrot cake then?'' asked Anon innocently.

Porchay frowned, seeming to consider the proposal.
Kit arched an eyebrow at the scene: his job had really become complex. One day he was killing clients and the next day he was being a babysitter and baking cakes.
Boss was the only one who seemed to genuinely adore the kid, he laughed at every Chay action.

''Yeah something for rabbits, that's for sure, Khun Kim will love it!''

"Shut up Boss! Got a better idea?''

''I don't know... Look we have plenty ingredients what about something like...an omelet ?''

Boss was staring at the eggs in front of him but Chay's cold gaze surprised him.

''No, no omelet, I'd rather die.'' growled the enraged young master.

Porchay sighed before looking at the table in front of him.
He didn't really know how to cook but if he did something nice for P'Kim, maybe he would be less mad at him... He was hoping so.

"...A muffin?" Kit shrugged, he just remembered seeing his master order some before.

''hum...Yes why not!''

So the little group started cooking, boss was following a recipe on his phone, Porchay was taking care of the flour, Anon...Anon had broken some eggs on the floor...And Kit had to watch that Khun Kim didn't come inside.
It was a pretty messy scene.

''Easy recipe, ready in twenty minutes... Twenty minutes my ass !'' read aloud Boss.

''We've been trying for an hour!'' grumbled Porchay.

''Sorry, sorry, it's my fault...''

Anon was still cleaning the floor when suddenly, smoke rose from the oven.

''Fire ! Fire ! FIRE!!!'' shouted Porchay.

''Protect Nong Chay!'' yelled Kit.

''Protect the muffin!'' replied the young boy.

An alarm sounded throughout the house and suddenly, the whole group found themselves under a little rain.

''Oh no !'' scoffed the young boy.

Well... The house was now soaked and no one ate muffins.

Under his eyes.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें