Revelation

Kit and Boss had a hard time pleasing their boss lately, Khun Kimhan was always mad. Especially since he couldn't watch over Nong Chay himself.

''A policeman ?''

Kimhan's sharp voice echoed with all the anger he held inside his chest.
Kit looked down, nervous by his master's reaction.
Last time Kit had reported that Nong Chay had hugged Nao after their walk, Khun Kim drunk ass almost shooted Kit.

"We thought Anon was still watching over Nong Porchay...but it was that boy, Nao, who gave us a detailed report of the last days..."

Kimhan glared at his bodyguard, he slowly turned to his brother who was smoking at the window.

"I told you we were in trouble and this guy is investigating us and our people..."

"Damn Kinn, I'm stepping away from him so he never experiences atrocities again...Not so the police will consider him a criminal !" Kim roared.

It had been two years since he had left that damned Summer villa, and yet nothing had changed.
It was still a big mess.
Someone knocked on Kinn's office door, and Anon walked in.

''Khun Kim.'' he greeted him with a very cold voice.

Anon had been quite sick, and his face was pale.
Having two lovers in his bed was sometimes giving him a hard time.
But at least, he wasn't mad at Kit and Boss.
Kim arched an eyebrow, normally Anon would have cried and begged Kimhan to come back...But this time Anon seemed angry with Kim.

''Porsche wants to go to the United States. He says our little Chay can study there..."

''He doesn't even like English...'' whispered Anon angrily.

Boss kicked him discreetly and Kit gave them a stern look.
But Kimhan agreed with Anon for once: Porchay didn't like English, he could barely speak two sentences...

"Listen, Kim." Kinn said seriously. ''The police have a very serious file of our dirty business...Our business could collapse if we don't manage to handle this situation. Some of our customers are already trying to leave.''

''A file...?'' wondered Kim.

Who was crazy enough to become the enemy of Theerapanyakul?
Kim frowned, he also could investigate, to help Kinn. Maybe he could do it, just to help his brother...Not at all because he could watch over Porchay again.
He crossed his arms, and looked at his three bodyguards:

''What is his name ? This policeman you talked about...''

''Khun Dion.'' confessed Anon.

Anon rolled his eyes, he looked like he was tired of having to serve Kim.
No, he was really fed up, actually.
He still preferred to serve Khun Vegas than Kim who was a coward. He hated him for putting the young boy in such state.

''Chaychay likes him by the way, if you give a fuck-...''

''Anon!'' exclaimed Boss amazed.

Kit's eyes widened, he immediately forced Anon out of the office and apologized to Kim.

''I am deeply sorry, Khun Kim...I will punish him.''

''He's mad at you.'' remarked Kinn, frowning. ''He is also angry with Porsche... Everyone has been arguing here for several months.''

Kimhan tried to stay calm, he calmly pulled out his cell phone and fiddled with his banking app before looking sternly at Kit:

''I will suspend your payments. For this month. If Anon disrespects me again, you three are fired."

Boss swallowed loudly and Kit nodded.
Kinn asked them out, and he sat behind his chair, looking seriously at his little brother.

"What's your solution ? You know, regarding the..."

''I'm going to find out about this file entrusted to the police... And destroy it, okay?''

"Kim, you know I'm not talking to you about that..."

''Kinn. Do not cross the limits. I won't come back home.''

The man lowered his head, he sighed before taking a deep breath.
His little brother was just too stubborn. He was unable to reason with him.

🌺🌺🌺

Later that day, Kimhan decided to follow this famous policeman. Dion.
He was alone in his black car, and he drove through Chay's favorite neighborhood.

''Shit.''

As usual, this damn Dion decided to have a coffee.
At Nao's shop.
This damn policeman had to really appreciate his boy.
Kim clenched his jaw, nearly smashing the horn on his steering wheel with his fist.

''Damn it...''

Suddenly, Dion came out and somehow Kim refused to leave.
From his car, he could see Porchay.
The young boy was smiling, talking with a customer...a goddamn customer who was getting a little too close to Chay.
Who the fuck was messing with his...

''What the hell are we doing here?'' growled a voice from outside.

''He's blind, he's having trouble walking on his own. We'll just take him with us from here...'' answered another deeper voice.

Kim froze, he slowly turned his gaze to his right.

He was there.

Kimhan and Kinn had been looking for him so much... And he was there.
Tankhun was wearing a... school uniform? White and blue.
The motherfucker doctor was by his side... They were waiting for someone.

"Oi...the fuck...." Kim whispered.

''Here he is!'' cried Tankhun's high-pitched voice.

The two men had not noticed Kimhan in his car.
In shock, he saw his twin slowly advancing towards them.

''We're here.'' guided Top, speaking louder.

''You took a long time!'' complained Tankhun waving his arms. "Come on, let's take pictures! I want to have fun...Let's go to the amusement park, Kim!''

Kim?

Kim..?!

Who the fuck was his own brother calling Kim ?!

Dan nodded...

''Let's go...''

He was pretending to be his brother to everyone?!
Kimhan waited for them to leave. He suddenly realised that Dan was after his family once again...and worse. He was after Porchay.

''You don't fucking give me a choice...'' growled Kim while stepping out of his car.

He looked at the coffee shop...And went inside.