Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 1: Jake

Today is the day I snap. I swear it.

I am sick of being called names for something that I cannot control. I am a strong woman who works out every day. My father always taught me violence doesn't solve problems.

My father is a fucking moron; My mother agrees with him. Making her a fucking moron as well.

I have reached the end of my rope, and I can no longer do it anymore. I have lost my cool, and I don't care about the consequences anymore. I hear one more insult. One more jab at me I am going to get violent.

I am what the Japanese call a Futanari. This is something growing up I was never ashamed of. My body was simply that, My body. I was active all the time, and I loved soccer. I loved it with a passion, and I excelled in soccer.

It wasn't until I turned eight that I learned that I couldn't go in any higher leagues to see my dreams of becoming professional. In school, they started to segregate them into more professional and sexual-based divisions. It was an annoyance that I cried about for years. It still is a sore point for me as I am a Futanari. This is a rare condition, and they told me I am a boy since I have a cock and balls. The men say I am a girl because I have breasts and a pussy. Neither side allows me to join in. So I turned all that love of running, kicking a ball with skill, into just running.

I was now a track runner with the same problems that there isn't a professional circuit for people like me. All my sports dreams are bound to die a death before I can even start. I am a fitness fanatic, though. I am strong, and my body loves not to show it. I have muscles that would make linebackers jealous that hide inside my curvy frame.

This here comes to my problems and my rising problems in school. For the last three years of high school, I have had to put up with fucking morons poking me. I was raised never to use violence to talk. The fucking morons never knew what being poked fun at for something I was born with. I am not allowed to use the women changing areas since I have a fucking cock. I cannot use the men's locker rooms because I have a pussy and large breasts that never seem to stop growing.

My parents told me the boys like me, and that's why they bully me. I am beautiful with fantastic curves and ripped six-pack abs. I love my six-pack, and I will lie if I don't admit to stroking it. They are the only muscles that show on my body, and I love them. I continue to love them till death do us part. I started to study martial arts as well and took a new love to Muay Tai. The problem is I cant go professional with it. Every fucking time I find something I love, I cannot make it a career due to my gender identity. My body is superior, some doctors say as well. They wanted to study me at some point, but I firmly rejected it. I love my body as it is the temple that I reside. Drugs being put into this temple of muscle perfection would be a travesty to the world.

I sighed, letting go of my narcissism. I looked into the mirror, seeing a beautiful face. I was naked coming from the shower and looked at my F-cup breasts. They were overly large and expensive to keep up with the purchasing of bras. My dad complained to me relentlessly on this topic as I ignored him. My mother was much more sympathetic, although still stupid for listening to my dad on violent bullshit. I lovingly stroked my abs; seeing the toned muscles made me smile. I looked at my arms that looked soft, making me frown. I hated how my body hid the muscle mass that I have accumulated. I looked into the mirror and could see my pillowy ass that made my eyelid twitch in annoyance. I looked like a super curvy model I heard from my parents. I knew I looked beautiful. But when I looked between my legs, I saw a large cock and balls flaccid hanging there. My cock was seven inches flaccid and sixteen inches when I get excited. Morning wood is a problem, and wet dreams have ruined many panties I have had overnight.