Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 20: The Gym

Samantha, Crystal, and I enjoyed some drinks around the table after the interview was done. I found Samantha to be really easy to get along with, as, in many ways, we thought the same way. We didn't take people's nonsense, and I learned a bit more about her. She liked how honest I was when we were interviewing, and apparently, that was what got me the job. Samantha told me that it was when I told her about the fact that I wanted to be a professional athlete that I got the job. It showed that I wasn't above chasing after my dreams, and not many women could be upfront about that.

I returned to the table at one point and heard Crystal talking about how huge I was and recommending it to Samantha. I chuckled when I sat back down, and Crystal had no shame owning up to the fact that she wanted my boss to try having sex with me. Samantha turned it down, not at all, to my surprise. Sex between us would be to Dominant people fighting for control. I wasn't sure who would win in that exchange, but I knew physically I would win. Mentally was another ball game altogether. Being a dom for even as short of time as I have been, I have learned that a lot is in the person's mentality.

It wasn't much later we packed up, and I shook Samantha's hand again before giving her my contact details. "Angela, I will be honest with you." Samantha started while we were just outside Crystal's car. "I will need to find clients interested in your..." She looked down at my cock, "Services, That doesn't mean I will have a hard time finding you clients. You will be joining one of my employees or me to learn the ropes. I will tell you honestly, though. We are not an escort service. We are Dominant women, and we choose regardless of how much they pay, whether they even get to touch our bodies or lick our boots. This is something all newcomers have a problem with. Your body is a temple; they have to earn the right to see, let alone touch. I want you to understand that since I think you would make a great addition to the services that I provide." Samantha finished looking very serious as she said it.

"Samantha, I will not lie to you," I began, "I will do my best, and I will probably make mistakes. Mistakes are the gateway to wisdom, and I will do my best to limit those mistakes. But I will learn as much as I can from them." I finished.

This earned a bright smile from her. "Good, I like your confidence and spunk, Go enjoy the gym with Crystal, and I will see you tomorrow." She finished and left with her ass swaying back and forth. I watched her go for a moment before opening the door to Crystal's car and jumping in. Crystal smiled upon my entry, and I moved my backpack back to my lap.

I turned to Crystal with a smile, and she smiled back. "Let's go to my gym," Crystal said and started to drive off. "You don't need to worry about membership. I can bring someone with me twice a week no more. I have a lot of credits saved up since it isn't the cheapest gym, but as long as I am with you..." She smiled but paid more attention to the road than me.

I leaned back, and I turned on the radio. The first music that played was some ACDC T.N.T. I smiled, and I realized that it was off her cellphone since it was hooked up to Bluetooth. We both started to sing to the lyrics as she drove down the road. A cycle of ACDC continued as we both sang along until we reached our destination.

As she parked the car, both of us were smiling and singing loudly together, albeit poorly. Neither of us cared, and we giggled as Crystal finished parking the car. The car shutting down put an end to our karaoke, and we both laughed together as we got out of the car together. I turned to her, "Glad you got good musical taste," I told Crystal as I wrapped my arm around her as I quickly swung my backpack onto my back.

Crystal turned to me with a smile, "I am not going to lie, I was testing your reaction, I am not sure, but I might have broken up with you if you told me it was crap music." She replied.