Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 43/14: Dirtying the waters

Crystal and I left the building pretty quickly, only stopping to say bye to Howard, who was the only one left at the door. It was interesting that one of them left after the VIP left. It made sense since they didn't need the second guard. It was all to keep up appearances.

Howard noticed that we were in a rush, though, and just bade us farewell. We jumped into the car, and Crystal took pity on me and drove slightly faster than was usual in the empty streets. I checked and grabbed my backpack with a sigh of relief.

I checked and found the school uniform and everything I needed for school tomorrow. It would suck wearing the same gym outfit, but it wouldn't be the first time I did that. Crystal was paying attention to the streets, so I put the music on in the car. We both enjoyed the music as she brought us closer to her house.

It wasn't long till she parked in the Garage, and I grabbed my stuff before jumping out with her walking into the house. "Thanks," I said as we entered her house, gathering Crystal's attention.

"For what," Crystal asked as we made our way to the stairs after locking the door behind us.

"For the ride and being you," I said with a wry smile, "I didn't really want to go home tonight anyway." I pulled out the phone from my backpack and set a couple of more alarms, hopefully, to give us some time in the morning as we made our way upstairs holding hands. It was like it was their natural place.

We made it to her room, and Crystal hadn't responded, and both started to prepare for bed. Soon we were done and lying in bed when Crystal replied, "No, the problem, I like having you sleep with me too," Crystal grinned, and she got up turned off the lights before rejoining me. I held her in my arms and drifted off to sleep in bliss.

It was an alarm that startled me awake, and I felt tired, looking to go back to sleep as I moved my hand towards it. I heard a moan as I started to grab something soft as I reached for it and pressed a button. It was then that I truly woke up and realized as the alarm still rang that my smartphone doesn't have buttons. I started to open my eyes and realized I was fully grabbing my girlfriend's chest and pressing on her nipple to get the alarm to shut off.

I smiled at my tired shinanigans and propped myself up on my arm. I found my phone on the other side of the bed from Crystal with the alarm still blaring. Crystal moaned, and I could see her face scrunch but continued to sleep; and I reached over her and grabbed my phone, wondering how we switched sides of the bed while we slept. I looked at the time, and I needed to start getting ready.

I sighed and got up. I looked at Crystal again as the alarm stopped blaring, and she was right back out. It was like the alarm never went off, and it reminded me that last night too, the same thing happened. She was the type to sleep through alarms. I chuckled since I know she was more of a night person. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, ridding myself of morning breath then jumping in the shower just to be under the water.

My stomach growled, and I realized that I needed to get more food into my stomach. I had been eating more irregularly lately, with Crystal entering my life. This wasn't acceptable, and I needed to have a conversation with her soon to remedy the situation. The shower in Crystal's bathroom hit me from all sides, and I gave myself to the heat and relaxed.

I felt myself slowly wake up as I started to consider all the things that I had going on today. Ever since the sissy tried to rape me, my life became a lot more complicated. It made me chuckle slightly, but I needed to start getting a grasp on it. One of the things I needed to talk to Crystal about was basically consenting to raid her fridge to cook things for breakfast and lunch. I needed large healthy meals. I also needed to get back on my workout schedule. I didn't need it to be concrete plans that were inflexible, but I needed to work out. I wasn't just an enthusiast when it came to exercise. I loved it, and it relaxed me in so many ways.