Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 41/ 12: Final Test

My smile grew, thinking of decorating my own playroom now as I looked around Mistress Vapors. I never noticed that Crystal's playroom was very practical. It was essential, with clean walls meant to make it easier to clean. The warehouse of equipment made it so that she could have various different types of play done as you could move and change equipment easily.

Mistress Vapor didn't seem to be the case as it was decorated with an almost smokey touch. It was an interesting difference that I never knew was possible. It made my excitement grow, thinking about what type of style I wanted for myself. I had no preferences at this point, and looking around Vapors playroom, I noticed it was meant for a playstyle I never tried before.

When you entered the room, it had a clearing in the center. That wasn't what struck you first, though, as the greyish black walls seemed almost whispy. There was vapor painted onto the walls that you could see with toys showing things almost as a promise to those that entered. It looked amazing, and as my eyes took more in, I could see curtains filled the room. They were on the roof and some of the walls. They were a dark grey that matched the walls hiding things from the eyes as you could see ropes through them so that they could easily be pulled aside by something hidden behind them.

The curtains both hide the size of the room, making it feel slightly smaller, while the mirrors of the other side of the room expanded the space, making it look larger. The contrast was stark, and there was a vanity not far from it with incense sticks. It was wonderfully decorated, and it fit her Mistress name wonderfully. When she lit those sticks, I imagined that the room would provide a scent that would mask others and create a smoky feel that would only increase the feelings achieved in the room.

"You like it?" Vapor asked, moving towards the curtained side of the room, "My equipment hung on the walls are some of the best. Samantha doesn't cheap out at all when you start to decorate your main playroom." Vapor said, crossing the room quickly, "I mainly use chains and rough play with some humiliation in it. That is why mirrors are filling that wall. There is nothing better than showing them how much of a pervert they can be. Showing them the lengths they will go for you is more than some can take at some points, so you need to be careful with clients new to things." Vapor said as she pulled aside one of the curtains to show an elaborate pulley system behind it.

"This is my favorite thing about the room," Vapor said with a smile, "The main equipment I use is all hidden, so each time a client enters, they never know what is going to happen to them. It also allows me to change on the fly without ever seeming to go off script." Vapor smiled as she turned a wheel that was hidden behind the curtains, and I saw chains come down from the ceiling along with the pulleys.

"I am showing you the entire setup, so you understand that if you decide to continue and set up your own playroom, you will need to think of a style. There is only so much room in a playroom, so it is hard to be prepared for everything. Samantha is good with picking things up, especially for regular clients and the more prominent ones. They all pay enough here that one night will more than pay for some of the equipment we purchase, so remember that you can ask for things that you might not use often." Vapor finished as a lecture as she put hooks on the ends of the four chains.

I nodded, and Vapor went around the room and motioned for me to enter the door that she was about to walk into. I followed her, and a plain hallway was there, and we walked into it. I saw larger equipment and various others down the hallway with boxes and storage. "Remember to keep a lane through here. This is a storage area for everyone, plus it has a fire escape route." Vapor told me, and I nodded.

MIstress Vapor then grabbed a cart in the hallway and moved towards a long box, picking it up. She dropped it onto the cart and brought it back into the room. I then noticed it had Vapor written on the door and followed her in. "These rooms have locks to the main hallway but not the back. Don't enter a room you are not invited to UNLESS," Vapor emphasized the last word, "It is an emergency. If it is something to do with safety, then let the bouncers downstairs deal with it." Vapor looked serious on that, "Things get complicated fast with clients we serve, and bad things can happen if we interfere in something we had no business with. Samantha is the one who sticks up for us, and the guys downstairs are the enforcers. Remember that." Vapor said as she started to pull out rods from the box with shapes and lengths.