Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 34/ 5: Peeper Puddle

I awoke in the morning feeling sticky, and I felt skin up against mine. It took a moment to register why I awoke until I heard the alarm in the background Crying out to gain my attention. I pulled the soft-skinned person close to me, feeling them brush up against my hard cock. I moaned and turned, seeing Tracy entirely out of it. Her breathing was telling me that I didn't fuck her to death last night.

Memories of the day before reminded me of why I needed the night of sex, and the condoms littered my bed. I let out a curse as I now knew I needed to change my sheets. "Damn it," I cursed again as I moved towards my phone as the resentment grew in me again.

The sex last night only allowed me to relieve some of my frustrations and left me tired today. I was already running late on my routines. I shook Tract and heard her ask for five more minutes. I shook her more violently, now startling her awake.

"Move, we have slept through two of my alarms," I told her harshly as I moved towards the shower, turning it on so we could clean up.

"Shit!" Tracy cursed and realized that we were going to be late when we get to school. This would be the first time in a long time I wouldn't be running to school either. I jumped in the shower as I silenced the alarm. I then saw a text from the sissy on my phone, probably wondering where I am. I ignored it and jumped into the shower with his girlfriend. We cleaned each other up and scrubbed until we no longer smelled of sex. I then jumped out of the shower with Tracy hot on my heels. I dried myself off and tossed a towel to Tracy.

"Skank," I said without thinking, "You need to get dressed, and I will be ready in a minute after grabbing my stuff. I also need to send a text to someone before I try to convince my parents to let me use the car." My words were rushed, and Tracy nodded without words moving towards her bag.

I rushed upstairs to see my mother looking at me, surprised. "Well, Well, Well, Running late after bringing over your girlfriend?" My mother asked with attitude.

I growled back without thinking, "Did you make me breakfast and lunch today, or did you leave me to fend for myself?" I asked her as I opened the fridge seeing a lunch box, and looked at the table to see a plate covered in tinfoil.

"I made you something, but it looks like you don't have the time to eat it." My mother replied, ignoring my biting words. She knew I was angry with her, which is why she tried to do something for me.

"No, I didn't bring over my girlfriend either. My skank is here," I told my mother as she was about to eat something. Her mouth remained open as I retrieved the lunch and remembered I left my bag downstairs. When I got downstairs, Tracy was already in her School uniform, and I realized that I forgot to button up my shirt. I took some gym clothes and stuffed them in my bag, and made sure to retrieve my weights which were still wet from the day before rainfall. It looked like at some point while I was sixteen inches inside my skank, the rain stopped.

At this moment, though, that didn't matter, and I started buttoning up the white catholic schoolgirl style shirt and properly placed the skirt that I looked correct. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at this uniform that I swear some pervert put together and Brought Tracy up to my mother. My mother looked surprised at Tracy.

"Already cheating on your girlfriend?!" My mother seemed outraged, and Tracy turned to me.

I shook my head and grabbed the keys, "Mom, This skank here is already known and has been fucked in front of my girlfriend." I told her, making my mother's mouth gape open in surprise again. "Crystal loved it when I did that. As did this little skank as I fucked her ass again and again last night." I told my mother bluntly, her face turning red. Tracy's face turned red too, "I will take you to the spa probably Friday as I need to call someone for things." I said, not explaining anymore, "I need to use the car to get to school, so I am not late. If you want a rendition of everything, mother, it needs to be another time. This skank, and I need to get to classes." I said, pulling Tracy behind me, leaving my mother flustered and confused behind me. I stopped for a second and grabbed the lunch, and stuffed it in my backpack as I moved out of the house towards the car.