Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 14: End of the Night

We were all in the main store area with Crystal looking through the shelves with a giant smile on her face. She looked forward to this experience, and I noticed this as she browsed her own store. "I wish I had a shopping cart at this moment," Crystal commented as she moved through the shelves. "This is all for the Skank, correct?" Crystal turned to me and asked.

"Yes," I replied, hating that I had to use my girlfriend's money for things. It was like a primal part of me felt repulsed with it. My resolve solidified about making money at some form of job each second of this. My Girlfriend might be completely fine with it, but I most definitely hated it with every fiber of my being.

Crystal noticed the grimace on my face, "What is it?" She asked with a worried expression.

"Don't worry about it. I can stay over tomorrow, and we can learn more about each other then, kay?" I replied.

Crystal looked at me for another moment before nodding, knowing that we could have a more serious talk tomorrow. Tracy stood in the back looking meek with wet, damp, used panties on her face as we started to look at the shelves again. We currently were in the toy section, and she looked embarrassed. Tracy also seemed like the odd one out as Crystal was enthusiastically talking to me when she thought of something. Meanwhile, she was like a third wheel with a couple. The couple would sometimes speak in hushed tones; meanwhile, you felt left out of the conversation.

This was entirely acceptable for me as I was still not a fan of Tracy. She was stupid and incredibly self-centered and had problems with empathy. I was in the works of killing these bad traits, but it was a work in progress.

We came across some things that I didn't know, and I would ask Crystal. I then found something that caught my attention. It was something that came with an app for my phone that looked incredibly fun to use on Jake. I grabbed it, and Crystal looked at me. "That's a weird thing to get for the Skank," Crystal mentioned.

"I am not going to lie; I was thinking more along the lines of the Sissy. I think If it works like intended, I could have fun torturing him the entire day." My grin was sadistic as I looked at it. Crystal's eyes brightened, and her look continued.

"I want one meant for me too. It sounds like such sweet fun," Crystal said, her thighs rubbing together, and I knew Crystal was starting to imagine it.

I flicked her head with a bit of force, and Crystal seemed to fall out of her wet dream, "Not now, I still have to train the skank more tonight. We can talk more about it tomorrow." I told Crystal.

Crystal's pout was cute, but I ignored it. My stone-cold face told her that she wasn't going to win in this. I could tell that she reconciled with herself by chanting to herself that tomorrow she could spend the entire night with me.

Crystal turned back, and the shopping continued. Crystal was in a much better mood while Tracy still had wet panties on her face; they were even starting to dry on her face now. This all leads to the fact that she knew that everything gathered would be something probably meant for her. This wasn't a happy thing for Tracy as she was lead around like a pervert; she was being trained to be.

Crystal then unlocked the store as we reached the front. She rang up the total, and I winced at the price of all the toys. "For now, I will not charge you, babe," She began, "But I can clearly tell that if I give this to you for free, you will resent these. So we can talk about this tomorrow, okay?" Crystal said.

"Yeah, you are absolutely right that I am in pain that I cannot afford this myself, and I have to ask you. One more thing before we finish," I pointed at the rack of clothes, "Anything suitable for the Skank?" I asked Crystal.