Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 9: Dinner with Crystal

Gym class became more laps before some dodgeball.

I'm not too fond of Dodgeball. The girls all try to hit me, and eventually, I let them. It was an exercise in frustration for me. My arms were able to throw those balls exceptionally hard. I could injure a girl without meaning to if I didn't control my strength correctly.

Finally, the class came to an end, and I took myself up to the weight room seconds afterward. I started a routine on the step climber the school had. I could get a good sweat on it with my weights quickly. I promised Crystal a good sweat build-up, and I planned to make a good one for her.

I was correct as well as I ran on the step climber with my backpack and weights on. I finished fifty floors in ten minutes, and Sweat started to drip onto the machine as I continued to run on it for another ten minutes feeling my muscles burn. As I did so, my smile grew, and I felt great. I didn't want to make Crystal wait too long, though, and I finished. I made my way to the locker room seeing the Sissy bitch Jake there with a scowl.

"You're late," Jake said with a scowl as I stepped inside.

Instantly I locked the door behind me and closed the distance. Sweat dripped from my face onto him. Jake froze, though under my sudden movement, surprised at my reaction. "Jake," I said, my tone cold and hard towards him. "You have no fucking power here." I said, "You have even less than you think you do. But that doesn't matter at this point. You're my fucking sissy cum dump bitch. That is your position until I say otherwise. If I tell you to come to my home at one fucking am in the morning. You will be there as soon as you possibly can be, so I can use you as a cum rag if I choose to. Do you understand this basic information? If I am an hour late, you will be here waiting to be inspected. Now, Jake, Like a good sissy, What do you say?"

Jake looked rebellious, and I could see him fighting himself. I even noticed him clenching his fist. I stared down at him, my fresh sweat still dripping onto him, when I noticed his muscles relax. "Whatever you say," Jake said, backing off. My hand said otherwise to his attitude. It swiftly hit his center of mass, making him cough.

"Jake, That is for granted. I can say whatever I want. What you say isn't whatever you want, though, Jake." I stared at him with intensity, "Now, I will give you a second try, Jake; otherwise, you will not like the consequences; now, Jake, Like a good Sissy, What do you say?" I asked again slowly, my tone frosty.

"Yes, Mistress," He said through gritted teeth.

"Better," I say softly, slapping his cheeks. "I have somewhere to be, sissy, time for inspection so I can leave," I told him, my cold tone turning a little warmer. Still, I would have to train that habit of feeling forced out of him.

Jake turned around and dropped his pants. A fake pink jewel filled where his ass hole was, and the Cage was secured. I nodded, "Good, Like a good sissy caged and plugged. Now pass me your phone." I told him.

Reluctantly with my last lesson in mind, he passed me his phone unlocked. The sissy was starting to smarten up. I called my phone with his and made sure to save his contact under Sissy Bitch. I then put my phone number under Mistress. I finished and tossed his phone at him while he pulled up his pants.

"Remember, sissy; I need a twenty-minute video of you with that toy. If you don't, I think you will not enjoy the punishment I have thought up for you..." I trailed off as I turned, unlocking the locker room. I left without saying another word. I started to half jog out of the building before breaking out into a sprint on my way to Crystal's place. With the burn coming back quickly, I arrived.

I sighed in disappointment at how close Crystal's was to my school as I pressed the buzzer. Still, my excitement about getting to do things with Crystal grew immensely as I heard her voice, "Angela?"