Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 33/ 4: Relieving Anger

I reached home and unlocked the door, and opened it. I burst in through the front door with a spray of water behind me.

"Holy Shit!" I heard two exclamations at my sudden entry, only to see fresh worry from my mother and father. "Angela, Why didn't you call us?" They cried out in unison.

"Eh, I was headed home looking for some dinner, and I run through the rain felt nice. I have been running all day today and felt that a nice cooldown was in order." I said casually. It wasn't a lie but not precisely the truth. I simply just didn't want to rely on them coming out making it a favor or something.

"Oh, Well, if you wanted to run through the rain, you still should have called us," My father replied, "There is some dinner in the fridge since we didn't know if you were coming home or not," My father continued, "What kept you out so late?" He asked before trying to answer, "Your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Nope, Crystal is busy making an outfit for me," I told my father, with my mother seeming to pay more attention to that comment. "She wants to finish it by tomorrow, and if I come over..." My voice trailed off, and the unspoken words filled the room, and I saw my mother and father blush, "She would get distracted." I finished with a smirk looking at my mother, who seemed much more bothered than my father.

"Well," My father coughed to clear the awkward air, "What were you doing then?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

I turned to him, and I felt a little annoyed. I had been feeling this way since last week when it came to my father. He kept trying to put a structure on me that wasn't needed. When I tried to use the car to bring Tracy home, he even acted like I couldn't do that. IT was a structure to try and control me, and that was it. It had no benefit to me.

If it came to sex, I practiced safe sex with a condom each time, regardless of how much I wanted to shred it. Well, At least whenever I fucked Tracy's or Crystal's pussy I practiced safe sex. I put the qualifier in place in my mind but the annoyance of my father's control and needing to find out where I was going. The elation I felt moments before bursting in through the door was gone.

"I was trying out for the school's volleyball team," I told my father flatly.

He looked surprised and turned to me, "After being kicked out from the clubs when you were younger?" He asked before following up, "I thought that because of your medical condition," He skirted by my extra limb, "That you wouldn't be allowed on the teams. That was what the clubs told us anyways," He finished, and there was a tone in my father's voice I couldn't identify.

"Transgender rights seem to cover that legal loophole, I believe," I told him, watching my father's expression. "In fact, You might have been able to sue due to discrimination because they segregated me from the rest of the kids and removed me due to that 'medical condition,'" I replied, and I couldn't keep the venom out of my voice.

I started to walk away when I saw shame appear on my father's face. I left the conversation in the air, but that shame I saw on his face spoke volumes. I walked away as I felt a fresh rage course in my veins. None of it towards Jake this time. That simple shame on his face spoke more volumes than ever.

It was now clear to me why I never could play sports like I wanted to. My father never checked. Neither my mother nor father even fucking bothered to check when I was kicked out to see if what those clubs did was legal. They never even tried to stand up for me and took what those clubs said at face value. They could have been bothered when I cried for weeks after I was kicked out and banned. But, instead, they would rather have let their daughter wonder why her body stopped her from doing what she loved.

When in fact, there was never a reason I couldn't have.

I might not think of myself as Transgender; although I guess technically, the label can apply. The laws were protecting them, even if they are vague and different depending on the state. That didn't mean that I wasn't protected under the laws applying to them. The anger I felt bubbling to the surface eclipsed even what I had felt for Jake.