Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 30/2: Approached

The class moved slowly, but I continued to pay attention to the teacher's lesson that had just started. My pen moved as the Teacher talked while writing on the blackboard. I continued to make notes while following the lesson. The class soon ended with the bell ringing, and students seemed to struggle not to cry out in happiness as the teacher said everyone could leave after a particularly boring class.

I picked up my bag and started to pick up my bag before moving towards the classroom door. When I reached it, many of the students had already left the room. The teacher was at her desk looking at something when I felt a student grip my shoulder just at the door out of the room.

I turned surprised as I turned to the woman beside me. "Hey, Angela," I heard her say as I finished turning to see a young red-headed girl looking at me. She was almost as tall as me, and she wore a smile on her face. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked.

"Who are you?" I asked, "And why do you want to talk to me?" I followed up with another question.

"Oh, sorry Angela, I thought you would know my name," She asked, slightly off-put that I didn't know her name. "We have been in the same classes for the last three years, you know," She followed up.

I simply raised an eyebrow, "Why would that matter?" I asked back, "It's not like anyone went out of their way to be friendly with me. That doesn't answer my questions though, You have also been talking to me for a minute now, and I need to get to my next class." I finished.

The girl flushed under my uncompromising tone, "Sorry, I will get to the point though, I am Sarah; I have been in the same schools as you for since elementary school. I also am on the Volleyball team." She began, and I nodded without saying anything, "I remember you used to be really good in sports in elementary school, and I was wondering if you wanted to join the school's team?" Sarah said.

"And since I haven't played sports all throughout high school, what makes you think that I still want to?" I asked back instinctively, my tone sharp as Sarah took a sharp breath before her smile returned.

"I remember that you loved sports, and I asked the Volleyball coach here about your..." Sarah's voice trailed off for a minute, "Condition. I also remembered that you were very good and driven. Although I admit it was the workout routine, I saw you at the gym this weekend that made me notice." She finished.

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh?" I replied.

"Well, I didn't see it, but someone recorded you running with a shit ton of weights on you then bench pressing over two hundred pounds. I recognized you, and I realized that although you don't show it, you must be packing some very serious power in your arms." Sarah seemed to start perking up as she continued her words flowing faster, "Our Volleyball team this year lost our ace Right outside striker. When I saw your potential, let's say I was wondering if you wanted to get on the team. I noticed that you're already in the gym class, and it would make the coach happy to pick up someone who seems as self-driven as you." Sarah said.

"Let's walk," I replied, moving us down the hallway, and Sarah walked with me. I took a more extended look at her, and she was almost as tall as me, I noticed. Sarah's breast size was around C cups. Her body, though, looked built for flexibility as well as power. And I asked, "So, Have you asked your coach?"

"No, If I am honest, I haven't had the ability yet." Sarah admitted, "Our team, though, is looking for a powerful right outside striker to finish our lineup. You seemed like a good choice, but I wanted you on board before I went to the coach with my recommendation." Sarah replied.

"That seems awful forward of you, especially since you haven't seen me play volleyball. To my knowledge, the team you are asking me to join would be 5AAA level." I finished.