Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 42/ 13: Carrot not Stick

I felt Crystal's ass tighten on me as I erupted into her moaning as Crystal cried out as she received my ejaculation deep inside her. It had been a bit, and Samantha was looking lustful across from me as she watched her friend take me deep into her ass. I moaned as I finished my orgasm slowly into my girlfriend as she joined me moaning, leaning back, and I pulled her head to me and kissed her lips.

My frustration was and a hard-on, although not completely dealt with, was much more manageable. My anger was gone as I knew that it wasn't out of Malice, although they tricked me. Crystal even said she believed that it didn't need to be done. I trusted my girlfriend, so I wasn't angry, just sore, but it was over fast, and my anger towards them dissipated quickly as I finished my ejaculation inside my girlfriend.

Crystal leaned back, and I groped her breasts with my hands over her shirt and bra. She moaned before I started to lift her off my cock. Crystal moaned with the exit, and I moaned with her in harmony. It was a nice fuck, and I felt much better, and my mind was clearer for it. "I was enjoying that inside me," Crystal complained as I finished lifting her off my cock.

I chuckled in response, and Samantha shook her head, "You have become a cock hungry bitch since you met her." Samantha said.

"Got a problem with that?" Crystal challenged with a smile.

"Nope, just letting my best friend know what the truth of the matter is." Samantha replied, looking at her shaking her head, "You should get a red diamond or something with an F in it or something again to mark you are Futanari-owned." Samantha said then, and Crystal laughed.

"Are you saying I should get a Parady of the Big black cock owned symbol but for Futanari cock tattooed on me?" Crystal said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry for my ignorance, but what are you talking about?" I asked.

Crystal turned to me with a smile, "My Friend Samantha here just told me to get a tattoo of something symbolizing I am addicted to Futanari Cock. This would be a play on many Hotwives or just some women addicted to Big Black Cocks getting a Spade symbol with a Q in the center, meaning they are addicted to Big Black Cock. It lets them advertise their status that only black cock will enter their pussies." Crystal said before turning to Samantha, "Honestly, it might not be a bad idea," Crystal seemed to confess with a chuckle, "I am falling for this cock hard!" Crystal exclaimed, grabbing my balls and licking up a dollop of cum off the head of my cock.

"Wow, you are taming the Bosses best friend." Samantha chuckled, turning to me, "Changing the subject though, Are you free Saturday night? Both of you?" Samantha said.

"What's happening Saturday?" I asked, leaning back, "On Thursdays, I have team practice, same on Mondays Samantha, so I will not be free on those nights from now on, and this Friday, I am booking a spa night for my mother to get her off my case other than that my Saturday is free." I finished, and Samantha got up to take her laptop and started to type for a moment.

"So Mondays and Thursdays you are busy. This Friday, you are busy," Samantha asked as she typed.

"Yup," I replied and felt Crystal take me into her mouth as she sucked up the remains of my ejaculation. I pet her hair as I did so with a moan. "Oh, Just a heads up, but I am not sure about tournaments, but I believe they will be Fridays and Saturdays. I am not sure, and I will let you know in advance if I need days off. I know this makes scheduling for me harder, though, but..." I shrugged my shoulders, letting Samantha know that there was nothing I could do, "I am starting Volleyball, and I can't tell you the entire schedule, but when I can, I will let you know, okay?" I finished making it a question.

Samantha continued to type and finally nodded. "Your Tuesdays are mine, just a heads up. I will be taking those as a guaranteed day that you are there, so remember that Angela, I need at least one day that I can point to clients and say you will be there." Samantha said, looking at me.