Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 36/7: Hold it!

I felt finally able to walk properly. I needed to walk in a straight line, and I could only keep it up while walking deliberately. The good thing about this is that I looked Confident while walking like this regardless of how much of a hard time I was having.

I have decided, though. If heels are about to become a regular thing for me, I WILL BE PRACTICING. Fuck it, and I will make sure I can fucking sprint eventually in these things. They were cursed items that could make a person like me trip a fucking dozen times, and my temper flared looking down on them.

I almost again tripped, making it down the stairs too, and although I looked fucking fantastic, I was seriously questioning the fucking necessity of them for the outfit. My cursing of the heels survived and even thrived up until the basement door, where I knew Crystal was waiting after my little practice session upstairs.

Although she must have been waiting some time, I had no idea what she had prepared on the other side. I wouldn't blindly follow what she wanted. That would ruin things. I knew from what was set up though what she would want in general. Crystal would enjoy those things, but I was the dom, and she would be under my foot tonight.

Right where Crystal wanted to be.

I took a deep breath. I got my balance yet again on these retarded heels that I absolutely loathed at the moment. I then opened the door.

My stride came confidently and was measured. The heel-toe sounded measure and assured as I strode forth into Crystal's dungeon. I was in charge and confident. I moved with measured grace that looked like I actually knew how to walk in heels. I felt like me at this moment, and the thought of the heels was gone. My chin was high, and my expression stern looking for the naughty girl waiting for me. Inside I found a Giant X shape sitting in the middle of the room with straps ready to tie someone down. Behind it on a bed was Crystal, her face lighting up with my entrance.

Crystals eyes glinted instantly with lust as I strode into the room. Crystal was looking amazing, laying down on the bed on her side. Crystal looked amazing with Brown hair that flowed to her shoulders, and her petite body was showing off. Her breasts were contained in leather straps that held them in a circle, making them pop out. They looked ready and wanting to be teased. Crystal was in shape but not muscular like I was. Her body curved when it should and looked amazing. Crystal was soft, and I wanted her as those straps were tight around her body.

Other than the leather straps around her breasts. They went to the side to the back and seemingly came back around, crossing that lean stomach. They were tight and moved down to a strap that went around her hips. That strap then crossed down towards her pussy, disappearing between her thighs. Crystals tight little pussy remained shaved clean like always, and I had never seen a hair on it. Her legs were just as smooth, to my surprise—something that I would need to deal with tonight for tomorrow, I realized.

I put that thought out of my mind as I looked at the amazingly charming woman across the room for me. I could tell there was impatience, but that all left as soon as I stepped into the room. As I stepped into the room with a click of the heels, I took her attention, and I could see the lust enter her eyes looking at me. No, It was not lusting; it was a form of awe meant towards their superior deciding to bestow their presence to you with a mix of that with lust. I could see the excitement start to shine, and I let the click of the heels continue as I walked into the room confidently.

The click of the heels continued as I moved into the room, seeing the Giant X in the middle of the room. I saw what Crystal wanted with her outfit and the X in the middle of the room. I could even see the logo of that Crystal C that was the trademark of her work.