Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 59/ 30: Stepping Outside

Crystal turned on some of the heat so that we would not freeze in the shower bath. I laid down, which allowed her to be more comfortable as her head lay in my breasts. I had my arms wrapped around her, and I wasn't talking for a little bit.

I didn't like what had happened or my reaction to the enormous orgasm. It felt good, but something about it I didn't like. It was overwhelming, and I disliked how overwhelming it was. There was an aspect that I hated the most, and I couldn't pinpoint it.

I liked the feeling up to a moment, and I had a bad reaction to it. I wondered what it was, and I did not like that I didn't understand what I hated about it. Crystal snuggled up to me, and I was warming up under the shower with fresh heat pouring on us. I heard a knock with Becky asking, "You all right?"

"Yes," I replied and tapped Crystal, who looked up at me with a pout.

"Your breasts and body are comfy," Crystal said.

"And we need to leave so I can put your pussy in place sometime tonight," I replied, and it was like magic that Crystal appeared outside the tub, no longer lounging on me. I smiled, looking at that at her ass as she got took a towel and started to dry herself off. I got up and started to follow, drying myself off and kept my mind from the things plaguing my mind.

Once I finished drying, Crystal left the room with me, and I saw the Golden blonde looking at me with many different emotions than before. There was no longer curiosity in them. It was something I hadn't recognized earlier, but it was different than before. "That was amazing," Becky said without holding back, putting her foot on the bed. Becky's legs were spread, and she didn't have a piece of fabric covering anything. Her husband was on the floor on his knees beside her. "That was amazing," She repeated, "I one hundred and fifty percent want to do the design for your playroom. Although I might want a spin on it in the future. It also seems while you fucked the daylights out of me, Samantha went to have some fun and is indisposed at the moment with her entertainment. That means I will have to talk to her tomorrow to discuss my budget. You don't have to worry about that." Becky told me and looked down at her husband. "Also, don't worry if you knock me up. I am a married woman, and I have a sissy bitch that will help me out if I have a kid." Becky turned back to me, "That would be a conversation, though, that we would have to talk longer on if I actually am." Becky finished with a raised eyebrow.

I raised an eyebrow back and looked at her. I felt like if I talked at this moment, even agreeing with her, I would lose some ground with her, so I remained silent. The lack of words making her smirk, "Loss of words on how to talk about it?" The cheeky grin Becky said it with when she said it pissed me off.

"If you come to me in the future, I will do an Inspection, Cum dumpster," I told her flatly, "If there isn't something visible with the words in elegant writing on your upper torso from the abdomen up. I will not touch you a single bit. You will not get me inside you again until I see it in black ink written on you." I paused to let her absorb my words. "That is a promise." I finished.

Becky looked at me, stunned. Her mouth opened and closed as if to find something to say, and her husband was wide-eyed at my stance. "You are right, though; if your cum dump of a pussy did get knocked up, I would need to have a conversation with you about that. Before then, we will talk business soon. Get a budget from Samantha, and we will talk after that." I held out my hand and motioned with my fingers, "Gimme your phone. I will get your number." It was an order, not a request, and she got up and dug into her clothing, and grabbed it after a minute. I put my number in her phone and texted my own. I would put this contact number under Cum dump, I thought in my head before tossing the phone at her sissy.

"There," I said after putting my name in as Mistress God, "I am your god since you fancy yourself as some fucking goddess," I told her, then moved to my clothing and started to put on my discarded clothes. The 'Goddess' was shocked behind me, and I was finished putting on both my bra and panties while she was shocked.