Life of a Dominate Futanari Week 2 Chapter 51/ 22: Reward System

I watched Alex's car drive away before closing the door with thoughts on my mind. Alex was a girl that I hadn't quite gotten a grasp of her personality. I knew a couple of things about her with how she acted around me, but that wasn't much. I knew that the girl was a massive Masochist, that when it came to the pain, she loved it. I only needed one night with her to learn that.

The conversation in the kitchen this morning told me she had an older brother she admires a bit. Alex then loved volleyball and intended to pursue it further. When it came to Volleyball, though, she could dig balls out, saving the team really well. I remembered that she did some serious jumping in volleyball practice with little regard for her safety in such circumstances. Her position was the Libiro and, from what I know, was a damn good one.

I stopped contemplating Alex for the moment and finished up my lunch while strapping on my weights. I finished it in silence and yawned as I started to pull my box out from yesterday. I realized that I needed to clean it and set myself to work quickly, taking off my arm weights before washing.

Soon everything was done, though, and I put my weights back on and packed up to go. I looked at my panties from the day before left on the table when I got a smirk on my face. I pulled out my backpack and took out a pen and paper, writing a quick note then leaving it on the table.

I gave the note a glance reading it over:

To Crystal,

I know I left a little early and woke you up. I decided that I needed to leave something for you to remember me while I am at school and bet you would enjoy it. Here are my dirty panties from the day before.

What you do with them is up to you.

Your Mistress, and Girlfriend,

Angela

I chuckled to myself as I packed up my stuff and headed to the door with a smile. My mood was great even as I yawned, feeling tired. Still, I stretched before I put on my shoes and a little more after putting them on. I then headed out the door with a grin on my face and the pavement under my feet as I ran along towards the school.

The wind brushed through my air at an increased rate, and I felt that trace of happiness that came as I ran. Nothing else mattered at this moment, and the world was right as I ran past the school and did an extra lap around the block. I needed the extra extension as I started to wake up, and finally, sweat started to drip down my brow as I sprinted around the school before entering the doors. I was later than usual, but not by much as I cooled off with a fast walk towards the locker room that Jake was waiting for me at.

I felt sweat dripping down my face as I entered the locker room, and I noticed Jake. Today his body was already open and undressed like he wanted things to speed up. He was wearing a black lacey bra against his toned chest and black panties that matched the bra with see-through lace that showed the chastity cage under it to all who looked.

Jake almost yelped as I almost slammed the door behind me. I turned and locked it right after, and I looked at Jake as it seemed that he settled down from my sudden entry. I wondered why he was waiting in his underwear, but I didn't ask at this moment as I stepped forward.

"Trying to hurry things along, sissy?" I asked, my tone contemptuous.

Jake looked at me with a blushing face, but it turned somewhat defiant with my tone. "What are you trying to do here?" Jake asked, striking at the heart of things, "You have been treating me like-"

"Jake," I said, cutting the last of the distance between us as I cut off his words, "You are my sissy, and I made you as such since you are fucking scum that tried to rape me. A little fucking sissy boy trying to rape a superior." I paused, letting those words sink in for a second, "It's a fucking insult that I will not allow, and there must be consequences to the sissy," I finished as my hand reached out, grabbing his face. "But, I am a nice Mistress," I said, starting to change the subject as Jake seemed a bit meeker after me starting my tirade. "I have been a little too harsh on you lately. So," I paused and took a deep breath before stepping forward by clothed breasts pressing against his upper chest as I looked down into his eyes.